Betting Sites Australia
26 Jul 2023 / admin

Wests Tigers vs South Sydney Rabbitohs Predictions and Betting Tips

๐Ÿˆ NRL Round 22 Match Preview

โฐ 28 July 2023 - 18:00 AEST

๐ŸŸ Stadium - Scully Park Stadium

A highly anticipated NRL game between Wests Tigers and South Sydney Rabbitohs is set to captivate all Rugby League enthusiasts. The thrilling match will take place on 28th July 2023, commencing at 18:00 AEST.

AusBetSites has compiled betting odds from 3 different Australian betting sites across 23 markets for this exciting encounter. As of now, the bookmakers have positioned the South Sydney Rabbitohs as clear favourites to win the game, with odds set at @1.08. This indicates a strong belief in their potential to secure a victory in this exciting contest.

After a scintillating start to the season, the Rabbitohs have faced difficulties in recent months, managing to secure only two victories out of their last eight games. It comes as no surprise that the Bunnies' dip in form coincides with Latrell Mitchell's calf injury, which has kept him on the sidelines since Round 12. However, with Latrell now making a return and the team fielding one of their strongest line-ups since the season's commencement, Souths will be eager to capitalize on the opportunity and score heavily against the struggling Tigers.

The Tigers, on the other hand, have endured a nightmarish campaign, entering this clash after suffering seven consecutive defeats and securing just three wins in 18 games this season. In their last four defeats, the Tigers have conceded 34+ points on three occasions, with their most embarrassing loss being a crushing 74-0 defeat to the Cowboys in Townsville.

The return of Luke Brooks and Api Koroisau in the spine provides a glimmer of hope for Tigers fans, as they look forward to a stronger attacking effort in this upcoming game.

Wests Tigers vs South Sydney Rabbitohs Head-to-Head

Over the past eight years, the head-to-head record between the Wests Tigers (WTG) and the South Sydney Rabbitohs (SSY) tells a compelling story. The South Sydney Rabbitohs have been the dominant force in these encounters, emerging victorious in 9 out of the 15 matches played. On the other hand, the Wests Tigers have yet to secure a win against their opponents, with the Rabbitohs claiming victory in all 6 of their wins in this period. This historical context sets the stage for an intriguing matchup between the two teams.

Wests Tigers Performance

๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ The Wests Tigers' performance in their last five games has been disappointing, as they have suffered defeats in all of them. This losing streak indicates a challenging period for the team, and they will undoubtedly be eager to turn things around in their upcoming matches.

South Sydney Rabbitohs Performance

๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ The South Sydney Rabbitohs' recent performance has been less than stellar, with just one victory in their last five games and four consecutive losses. This slump in form signifies a challenging phase for the team, and they will be determined to improve their results and regain their winning momentum in the upcoming matches.

๐Ÿ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Alex Johnston, in his away games, has been even more impressive, managing to score two or more tries in three out of his last four matches. His ability to consistently find the scoresheet makes him a formidable threat for any opposition.
  • Before his injury, Latrell Mitchell was on a try-scoring spree, netting an impressive nine tries in his last seven games. His scoring ability and contribution to the team's attack were undeniable.
  • Campbell Graham has been in excellent try-scoring form, finding the try line in four out of his last five games, showcasing his attacking prowess and impact on the team.
  • David Nofoaluma is on the verge of a significant milestone, needing just one try to become the first player to score 100 tries for the Tigers. With this accomplishment within reach, there is strong backing for him to score from the wing and etch his name in the team's history books.

โšก Match Facts:

  • The Wests Tigers have encountered a challenging period, suffering seven consecutive defeats in their recent games, which indicates a difficult run for the team.
  • In their recent encounters, the South Sydney Rabbitohs have displayed impressive attacking prowess against the Tigers, scoring 38 or more points in two out of their last three victories over them. This highlights the Rabbitohs' ability to capitalize on scoring opportunities and put significant pressure on their opponents.
  • The Tigers' defensive struggles are evident in their last four games, having conceded a total of 30 tries. This defensive vulnerability has been a significant factor contributing to their recent losses.
  • The Tigers have conceded 34 or more points in three out of their last four games, further illustrating the challenges they have faced in keeping their opponents' scoring in check.

๐Ÿ’ก Match Prediction:

According to the predictions, the Wests Tigers are given a 26.1% probability of winning the match against the Rabbitohs, while the Rabbitohs are heavily favoured with a 73.9% chance of securing victory. Considering the calculated probabilities, the fair odds for betting on the Wests Tigers are $8.00, while for the Rabbitohs, it's $1.08.

The forecast indicates that the Rabbitohs are expected to emerge triumphant, with a low winning margin of 13 points. However, it's important to remember that actual match outcomes can vary, and the final result may deviate from this forecast.

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 ยป Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips โšฝ EPL Round 2 Match Preview โฐ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November ยป England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿ Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November ยป New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿ Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October ยป New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview โฐ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 โฐ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October ยป Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview โฐ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 โฐ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October ยป Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 โฐ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >