Betting Sites Australia
06 Jul 2023 / admin

Western Bulldogs vs Collingwood Magpies Predictions and Betting Tips

🏈 AFL Round 17 Match Preview

⏰ 7 July 2023 - 13:45 AEST

🏟 Stadium - Marvel Stadium

Get ready for an exciting AFL showdown between the Western Bulldogs and the Collingwood Magpies, set to entertain fans of Australian Rules football. This highly anticipated event is scheduled to take place on the 7th of July 2023 at 09:50 UTC.

In their recent match, Collingwood showcased an impressive performance, leaving Gold Coast with little opportunity to respond. They started the game with great energy and ultimately secured a commanding victory with a margin of 78 points. This win marked their 13th triumph out of 15 matches played this season. Notably, Nick Daicos, the leading contender for the prestigious Brownlow Medal, made a significant impact by accumulating an impressive 36 disposals. Tom Mitchell also contributed to the team's success with 30 disposals. On the scoring front, Jamie Elliot led the way with five goals, highlighting his prowess as a forward.

Bookie Home Win Away Win Take Action
@ 2.50 @ 1.53 BET NOW
@ 2.55 @ 1.52 BET NOW
@ 2.48 @ 1.52 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Collingwood's dominant display on the field demonstrated their exceptional form and skill. The team's consistent success throughout the season has solidified their position as a formidable contender in the league. With remarkable individual performances from players like Nick Daicos and Jamie Elliot, Collingwood has shown its depth and talent across various positions.

As the season progresses, fans can anticipate more thrilling matches and exceptional performances from Collingwood. Their recent triumph serves as a testament to their capabilities and raises the excitement for their upcoming fixtures. Please note that the information provided is based on the given prompt and may not reflect the most current updates.

Western Bulldogs Magpies Performance

The recent performance of the Western Bulldogs can be summarized as LLLWW, showcasing a mix of challenging matches and successful outcomes. Let's take a closer look at their results:

The Western Bulldogs' recent performance showcases a mix of challenging losses and notable victories. While they faced some setbacks against strong opponents, they also demonstrated their ability to bounce back and secure important wins. As the season progresses, fans can anticipate further improvements and exciting matchups from the Western Bulldogs.

Collingwood Magpies Performance

Collingwood's recent performance can be summarized as WWLWW, showcasing a series of impressive victories and closely contested matches. Let's take a closer look at their results:

Collingwood's recent performance demonstrates their ability to compete at a high level and achieve success on the field. Their victories and closely contested matches highlight their resilience, skill, and determination. As the season progresses, fans can expect more exciting clashes and impressive performances from Collingwood.

πŸ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Caleb Daniel has been in excellent form in his recent games against Collingwood, averaging 29 disposals per game. His consistent performance on the field has made him a valuable asset for the Western Bulldogs in their matchups against the Magpies.
  • Nick Daicos, the rising star and Brownlow Medal favourite, has showcased his exceptional ball-winning ability in the past five games. He has recorded 30 or more disposals in four out of those five matches, highlighting his influence and impact on the game.
  • Mason Cox, a key forward for Collingwood, has been a reliable goal-scoring threat throughout the season. In 9 out of the 10 games he has played, Cox has managed to kick at least one goal, demonstrating his consistency and ability to contribute to the team's scoring efforts.
  • Cody Weightman has been on a scoring spree, netting an impressive 14 goals in his last five matches. His proficiency in front of the goal has made him a key offensive weapon for the Western Bulldogs, adding to their scoring potency.
  • Tom Mitchell, known for his ball-winning prowess, has been consistently productive in his recent performances. He has amassed 25 or more disposals in his past seven matches, underlining his ability to find the ball and contribute to his team's midfield dominance.
  • Marcus Bontempelli, the influential midfielder and captain of the Western Bulldogs, has been an integral part of his team's success. He has maintained an average of 27 disposals per game this season, showcasing his ability to impact the game through his ball usage and playmaking skills.

⚑ Match Facts:

  • In terms of goals scored this season, Collingwood holds an impressive position, ranking 3rd. Their attacking prowess has been a key factor in their success. On the other hand, the Western Bulldogs currently sit in 11th place in goals scored, indicating a slightly lower offensive output.
  • When it comes to their win-loss records, Collingwood boasts an impressive 13-2 record, highlighting their dominance throughout the season. The Magpies' consistent performance has placed them among the top contenders. In contrast, the Western Bulldogs hold a respectable 9-6 record, showcasing a decent level of success but falling slightly behind Collingwood.
  • Interestingly, the Western Bulldogs have emerged victorious in their past two encounters against Collingwood. These wins suggest that the Bulldogs have found effective strategies to counter the Magpies' strengths and secure favourable outcomes in their matchups.
  • As the season progresses, both Collingwood and the Western Bulldogs will continue to strive for success. Collingwood's potent scoring ability and impressive win-loss record make them a formidable force in the competition. Meanwhile, the Western Bulldogs will look to build on their recent victories against Collingwood and maintain their momentum. With their head-to-head history in mind, the upcoming clashes between these two teams are sure to be highly anticipated and fiercely contested.

πŸ’‘ Match Prediction:

The prediction for the Western Bulldogs versus Collingwood match indicates a probability of 30.5% for the Western Bulldogs to win, while Collingwood has a higher probability of 69.5% to emerge as the victors. In terms of fair odds, the Western Bulldogs are valued at $3.28, while Collingwood is valued at $1.44.

The forecast suggests that Collingwood is expected to win the match by a margin of 21 points. However, please note that sports predictions are based on various factors and can be subject to change based on team performance, individual player form, and other unforeseen circumstances during the game.

It's important to remember that sports outcomes can be unpredictable, and the final result will be determined on the field. Fans and spectators can look forward to an exciting match between the Western Bulldogs and Collingwood as they compete to secure victory.

Bookie Home Win Match Line Away Win Take Action
@ 1.90
+10.5 / -10.5
@ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.90
+9.5 / -9.5
@ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.90
+10.5 / -10.5
@ 1.88 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 Β» Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November Β» England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October Β» Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October Β» Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >