West Coast Eagles vs Richmond Tigers Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 AFL Round 18 Match Preview
⏰ 16 July 2023 - 16:40 AEST
🏟 Stadium - Optus Stadium
The West Coast Eagles will be hosting the Richmond Tigers in an exciting AFL game that is sure to captivate fans of Aussie Rules football. Make sure to mark your calendars for the 16th of July 2023, with the action set to kick off at 16:40 AEST.
For those looking to place bets, AusBetSites provides comprehensive betting odds for the West Coast Eagles versus Richmond Tigers matchup. With insights gathered from three prominent Australian betting sites, AusBetSites offers a wide range of options across 39 markets. As it stands, bookmakers have positioned the Richmond Tigers as the favoured team to secure victory, with odds currently set at 1.07.
This presents a valuable opportunity for Richmond in their unlikely pursuit of securing a spot in the finals this year. Currently occupying the 11th position on the ladder, the Tigers have enjoyed success under the leadership of Andrew McQualter, who took over as head coach from Damien Hardwick. In fact, they have emerged victorious in four out of their six matches since McQualter's appointment.
In Round 17, Richmond delivered a 13-point defeat to Sydney, with standout performances from Shai Bolton, who recorded 31 disposals and nine clearances, and key contributions from Dustin Martin and Toby Nankervis. However, Nankervis will be unavailable for the upcoming contest due to a suspension.
Meanwhile, the West Coast Eagles suffered a significant defeat in the same round, as they struggled to contain the Brisbane Lions, failing to replicate the impressive effort they displayed in the previous week's match against St Kilda.
To improve their chances, the Eagles will need to provide better support to key players like Tim Kelly, who consistently accumulates more than 25 disposals per game. Additionally, Liam Duggan (33 disposals) and Jayden Hunt (27 disposals) were actively involved in the action.
West Coast Eagles Performance
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥 The West Coast Eagles have faced a challenging period in their last five games, experiencing consecutive losses. The sequence can be summarized as 0-5.
Richmond Tigers Performance
🟩🟩🟩🟥🟩 The Richmond Tigers have demonstrated an impressive performance in their last five games, securing victories in four matches and suffering only one loss. The sequence can be summarized as 4-1.
📋 Players to watch:
- Tim Kelly has consistently displayed exceptional performance, achieving 25 or more disposals in his past 10 matches. Furthermore, in his previous three games against Richmond, he has maintained an average of 30 disposals.
- Shai Bolton has showcased his impact in matches against West Coast, averaging 25 disposals in his last four encounters.
- Oscar Allen has been a prolific goal scorer, successfully booting 38 goals this season.
- Tim Taranto has consistently demonstrated his ability to accumulate possessions, recording 30 or more disposals in nine out of his past 12 matches. In the remaining two matches, he fell just short with 28 and 29 disposals.
- Shai Bolton has been a notable goal scorer in games against West Coast, finding the back of the net nine times in his last four encounters.
⚡ Match Facts:
- West Coast Eagles have faced a challenging period, suffering 14 consecutive losses. In contrast, the Richmond Tigers have showcased strong form, securing victories in four of their last five matches.
- When it comes to goals scored this season, Richmond holds the 12th rank, while West Coast Eagles currently sit in the 18th position.
- In their previous three matchups against West Coast, Richmond has dominated with an average winning margin of 66 points.
- It is worth noting that West Coast Eagles have struggled to meet the spread in six of their last seven matches at Optus Stadium.
💡 Match Prediction:
In the highly anticipated clash between the West Coast and Richmond, the predicted probability heavily favours Richmond with a percentage of 91.5%, while the West Coast holds a probability of 8.5%.
Considering the fair odds, the West Coast is estimated at $6.75, while Richmond is projected at $1.10. The forecast suggests that Richmond will secure victory with a commanding margin of 55 points.
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >