Sydney Swans vs Gold Coast Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 AFL Round 22 Match Preview
⏰ 12 August 2023 - 13:45 AEST
🏟 Stadium - Sydney Cricket Ground
The Sydney Swans are set to welcome the Gold Coast Suns for an exciting AFL matchup, sure to captivate Aussie Rules enthusiasts. The game is scheduled for August 12, 2023, at 13:45 AEST.
Oddspedia offers comprehensive betting odds for both teams, with data collected from 57 different betting sites across 37 markets. At present, the Australian bookmakers have positioned the Sydney Swans as the favored team to secure victory, with odds of @1.27.
This game presents an enticing opportunity for fans to witness a competitive clash between the Sydney Swans and the Gold Coast Suns. As the match unfolds, the odds and anticipation will undoubtedly add to the excitement on the field.
Sydney aims to stay close to the top eight by overcoming Gold Coast Suns. The Swans are 10th, just half a game behind 8th-ranked GWS.
Last round, John Longmire's team halted the Giants' seven-game win streak, winning the Battle of the Bridge by 11 points. Hayden McLean notched four goals, Errol Gulden secured 32 disposals and two majors. Facing them, Gold Coast ranks 14th. The Suns could contend for the eight, but must win all remaining matches and rely on other outcomes.
After a 28-point Round 21 loss to Adelaide Crows, the Queensland side needs a stronger start. Sam Flanders and Rory Atkins with 25+ disposals, Sam Collins limiting Taylor Walker to two goals, yet fell short. It's challenging to see Gold Coast outscoring Sydney, who have clinched four consecutive wins. Anticipate John Longmire's team to secure victory in this encounter.
Sydney Swans vs Gold Coast Head-to-Head
The upcoming clash between the Sydney Swans and the Gold Coast Suns is part of a closely contested AFL rivalry, with each team having secured two wins in their last four encounters over the past three years. This history adds an extra layer of excitement for fans, as both teams aim to assert their dominance and secure a victory in this anticipated matchup. As the two sides prepare to face off once again, the stage is set for a captivating contest between the Sydney Swans and the Gold Coast Suns.
Sydney Swans Performance
🟥🟩🟩🟩🟩 The Sydney Swans have displayed an impressive performance in their recent matches, securing four consecutive victories before facing a setback in their most recent game, which ended in a loss. This sequence of results underscores their resilience and determination on the field, showcasing their ability to string together a series of wins and compete at a high level. As they prepare for their upcoming matchup, the Swans will be aiming to regain their winning momentum and continue their strong form in pursuit of success.
Gold Coast Performance
🟩🟥🟥🟩🟩 The Gold Coast Suns have recently demonstrated a mixed performance in their last five games, securing two victories while facing three losses. These outcomes highlight the team's competitive nature and their ability to secure wins against challenging opponents. While they have encountered some setbacks, the Suns' ability to clinch wins underscores their determination and potential to compete at a high level. As they prepare for their upcoming matches, the team will be aiming to build on their successes and address areas for improvement to achieve a more consistent performance on the field.
📋 Players to watch:
- Errol Gulden averages 26.5 disposals per game this season.
- Jake Lloyd averaged 31 disposals in his past four matches against Suns.
- Touk Miller averaged 30.5 disposals in his past four against Sydney.
- Noah Anderson had 25+ disposals in nine of past 10 matches.
- Ben Ainsworth kicked six goals in his past four against Sydney.
- Isaac Heeney booted 10 goals in his past five matches.
⚡ Match Facts:
- Sydney won 10 games and drew one, while Gold Coast won nine.
- The Swans are 10th, the Suns are 14th on the ladder.
- Sydney have won two of the past three against Gold Coast. The suns won their past two games against Sydney at SCG.
💡 Match Prediction:
The upcoming match between Sydney and Gold Coast is generating anticipation among fans and followers of the game. Based on the provided data, Sydney holds a higher probability of emerging victorious with a strong 68.8% chance, while Gold Coast stands at 31.2%. Bettins sites have established fair odds of $1.33 for a Sydney win and $3.30 for a Gold Coast triumph.
The forecast suggests that Sydney is likely to secure the win by a margin of 19 points. This prediction showcases Sydney's favorable position and potential to assert its dominance on the field, while Gold Coast will be determined to defy the odds and deliver a competitive performance.
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >