Betting Sites Australia
06 Jul 2023 / admin

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Canterbury Bulldogs Predictions and Betting Tips

🏈 NRL Round 19 Match Preview

⏰ 8 July 2023 - 19:35 AEST

🏟 Stadium - Accor Stadium

In this discourse, we delve into the forthcoming clash between the South Sydney Rabbitohs and the Canterbury Bulldogs. As these two teams prepare to face off, we offer our predictions and provide valuable wagering tips to assist enthusiasts in making informed decisions. The event, slated for the 8th of July 2023, holds significant importance as part of the NRL Round 19 fixtures. With a kick-off time of 19:35 AEST, spectators can expect an exhilarating match that promises thrilling moments on the field.

The South Sydney Rabbitohs experienced a much-needed resurgence in their previous outing against the Warriors. Following a string of losses, they displayed a revitalized performance, triumphing with an impressive 28-6 scoreline amid challenging weather conditions. This victory has undoubtedly reinvigorated their confidence as they prepare to face an embattled Canterbury Bulldogs side on Saturday night.

Bookie Home Win Away Win Take Action
@ Check Odd @ Check Odd BET NOW
@ Check Odd @ Check Odd BET NOW
@ Check Odd @ Check Odd BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Despite missing key players such as Cody Walker, Damien Cook, Cameron Murray, Keaon Kiloamatangi, and the sidelined Latrell Mitchell, the Rabbitohs remain optimistic about their prospects. The team's ability to rally together and adapt to adverse circumstances was evident in their recent win, showcasing their determination and resilience.

Conversely, the Bulldogs find themselves at rock bottom after enduring a series of tumultuous years. Their humiliating 66-0 defeat at the hands of the Knights only added to their woes. However, amidst the disappointment, changes are being made in an attempt to salvage their season. Coach Cameron Ciraldo has taken decisive action, dropping Hayze Perham and Paul Alamoti while placing emphasis on the need for a playmaker to bolster their attacking abilities.

In a surprising turn of events, the Bulldogs included new recruit Toby Sexton in their lineup. Despite his recent arrival at the club and limited training time, Sexton has been entrusted with the crucial role of starting at halfback on his club debut. The pressure will be on him to orchestrate the team's offensive manoeuvres and alleviate the burden on Matt Burton, who has shouldered much of the responsibility thus far.

South Sydney Rabbitohs Performance

The South Sydney Rabbitohs secured a crucial victory in their most recent outing against the New Zealand Warriors, a triumph much needed after a series of disappointing performances. The Bunnies, having only won one of their previous five matches, found themselves in a challenging position. However, they managed to rise to the occasion and emerge victorious against a formidable top-four rival.

While their win was undoubtedly important, the Rabbitohs will face significant changes in their lineup for the upcoming match. This alteration stems from the absence of key players such as Cameron Murray, Cody Walker, Damien Cook, and Keaton Koloamatangi, who are all fulfilling their Origin duties. The team's composition will be noticeably different as they adapt to these absences and strive to maintain their winning form.

Canterbury Bulldogs Performance

The Canterbury Bulldogs endured a humiliating defeat in their recent clash against the Newcastle Knights, suffering a demoralizing 66-point loss without being able to respond. This marked their fourth consecutive defeat, exacerbating their position in the race to avoid finishing with the wooden spoon.

Following their disastrous performance, the Bulldogs have responded by implementing several changes within their squad. Determined to bounce back from the heavy defeat, they have taken proactive measures to reinvigorate their lineup. One notable adjustment is the inclusion of Toby Sexton, who recently joined the team from the Gold Coast Titans. The talented newcomer will assume the crucial role of starting at halfback, bringing fresh energy and potential to the side.

πŸ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Alex Johnston has demonstrated an impressive scoring record in recent encounters. In his last three games against the Bulldogs, Johnston has managed to cross the try line on two or more occasions, showcasing his prowess as a formidable try-scorer. His ability to consistently find the try zone against this particular opponent adds an intriguing dynamic to their upcoming clash.
  • Braidon Burns has established his own remarkable scoring record at Accor Stadium. In his last three games at this venue, Burns has managed to score a try, showcasing his knack for finding the try line in the familiar surroundings of Accor Stadium. This achievement not only highlights his individual skill but also provides an added sense of confidence and familiarity as he prepares to take on the Bulldogs once again.

⚑ Match Facts:

  • In the recent encounters between the teams, the Rabbitohs emerged victorious in the last five meetings.
  • The Rabbitohs showcased their offensive prowess by amassing a staggering 32 or more points in each of those five games.
  • Regrettably, the Bulldogs suffered a humiliating defeat last week against the Knights, with a devastating scoreline of 66-0.
  • Furthermore, the Bulldogs' defensive struggles have been evident in their last four matches, as they have conceded a total of 173 points.

πŸ’‘ Match Prediction:

According to the prediction, the Rabbitohs are favoured to win with a probability of 88.3%, while the Bulldogs have a lower probability of 11.7%. In terms of fair odds, the Rabbitohs are valued at $1.13, indicating a higher likelihood of victory, whereas the Bulldogs have longer odds at $8.55, suggesting a lower chance of winning. The forecast anticipates that the Rabbitohs will secure a victory with a comfortable margin of 23 points.

Bookie Home Win Match Line Away Win Take Action
@ 1.90
-4.5 / +4.5
@ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.90
-5.5 / +5.5
@ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.90
-3.5 / +3.5
@ 1.87 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 Β» Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November Β» England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October Β» Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October Β» Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >