Betting Sites Australia
19 Jul 2023 / admin

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Brisbane Broncos Predictions and Betting Tips

🏈 NRL Round 21 Match Preview

⏰ 21 July 2023 - 20:00 AEST

🏟 Stadium - ANZ Stadium

Prepare for an electrifying NRL showdown as the South Sydney Rabbitohs play host to the Brisbane Broncos. This highly anticipated game, scheduled for the 21st of July 2023 at 20:00 AEST, is bound to captivate Rugby League fans from far and wide.

For those seeking to engage in exhilarating betting action, AusBetSites offers comprehensive betting odds for the South Sydney Rabbitohs versus Brisbane Broncos clash. With data gathered from three Australian bet sites for 21 markets, they provide a wide array of wagering options. At present, the bookmakers have designated the South Sydney Rabbitohs as the favoured team to emerge triumphant, with odds set at 1.57.

South Sydney delivered a resounding blow to the Broncos earlier this season, handing them a crushing 32-6 defeat at Suncorp Stadium. They will aim for a similar outcome in this upcoming clash. However, the Rabbitohs have experienced a decline in form during the Origin period, which has resulted in them currently occupying the eighth position on the ladder as Round 21 approaches.

Having suffered three losses in their last four games, South Sydney cannot afford another setback if they aspire to make a push towards the top four. In a welcome boost, the Rabbitohs will see the return of their key players for this encounter. Latrell Mitchell, Campbell Graham, Cody Walker, Damien Cook, Keaon Koloamatangi, Jai Arrow, and Cameron Murray will all be back in action.

On the other hand, the Broncos will also have their star players back in the lineup. Reece Walsh, Payne Haas, and Patrick Carrigan are set to rejoin the team after missing last week's victory over the Bulldogs.

Sitting comfortably in second place on the ladder, Brisbane's performance has been impressive. However, doubts still linger regarding their ability to compete with the top contenders, especially considering their notable decline towards the end of the previous season. The Broncos' defense showed vulnerabilities by conceding 24 points against the Bulldogs, raising concerns that need to be addressed as they face the red-hot Rabbitohs.

Bookie Home Win Away Win Take Action
@ 1.62 @ 2.30 BET NOW
@ 1.58 @ 2.40 BET NOW
@ 1.55 @ 2.40 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Brisbane Broncos Head-to-Head

Over the past eight years, when it comes to head-to-head encounters, the South Sydney Rabbitohs have completely dominated the Brisbane Broncos. Out of the 16 matches played during this period, the Rabbitohs have emerged victorious in 10, while the Broncos have failed to secure a single win. There have been no draws between these two teams.

The most recent clash took place on 28th April 2023 in the NRL, where the Brisbane Broncos suffered a heavy defeat against the South Sydney Rabbitohs with a scoreline of 6-32. The previous encounter on 5th May 2022 saw a similar result, with the Rabbitohs overpowering the Broncos with a score of 12-32.

South Sydney Rabbitohs Performance

🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯ In their most recent five games, the South Sydney Rabbitohs have displayed a mixed performance, securing two victories while suffering three losses.

Brisbane Broncos Performance

🟩🟩πŸŸ₯🟩🟩 Conversely, the Brisbane Broncos have showcased an impressive performance in their past five matches, claiming victory in four encounters and experiencing only a solitary loss.

πŸ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Selwyn Cobbo has been in sensational form, finding the try line five times in his last four games. His ability to consistently score tries makes him a potent attacking weapon for his team.
  • On the other hand, Campbell Graham has also been a standout performer against the Broncos, showcasing his scoring prowess with six tries in his last five games against them. His remarkable record against the Broncos highlights his impact in these encounters and further solidifies his reputation as a key contributor for the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

⚑ Match Facts:

  • The South Sydney Rabbitohs have been the dominant force, emerging victorious in four out of the last six meetings against the Brisbane Broncos. Their previous clash earlier this season resulted in a convincing 32-6 win for the Rabbitohs, further showcasing their strength against the Broncos.
  • When it comes to playing at the Sunshine Coast Stadium, the Rabbitohs have a perfect record, winning all four of their previous games at this venue. This success on their home ground provides them with a significant advantage in the upcoming match.
  • Alex Johnston, a key player for the Rabbitohs, has been in exceptional form, scoring nine tries in his last seven games. He is now on the verge of moving into third place on the all-time try-scoring list, needing just one more try to achieve this milestone. His impressive performances make him a formidable threat to the Broncos' defense.
  • As the Rabbitohs prepare to face the Broncos, their recent track record, strong performance at the Sunshine Coast Stadium, and the outstanding form of Alex Johnston contribute to their favorable position in the upcoming match.

πŸ’‘ Match Prediction:

The forthcoming battle between the Rabbitohs and Broncos brings about intriguing predictions. According to the probability analysis, the Rabbitohs hold a 54.8% chance of securing victory, while the Broncos have a 45.2% chance. The fair odds for this matchup are calculated as follows: the Rabbitohs have odds of $1.63, while the Broncos have odds of $2.30.

In terms of the forecast, the anticipated outcome favors the Rabbitohs, who are predicted to emerge triumphant by a narrow margin of 3 points. This close contest adds to the excitement surrounding the clash between these two teams.

Bookie Home Win Match Line Away Win Take Action
@ 1.86
-3.5 / +3.5
@ 1.94 BET NOW
@ 1.90
-4.5 / +4.5
@ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.95
-4.5 / +4.5
@ 1.83 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 Β» Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November Β» England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October Β» Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October Β» Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >