Betting Sites Australia
20 Jul 2023 / admin

Port Adelaide Power vs Collingwood Magpies Predictions and Betting Tips

🏈 AFL Round 19 Match Preview

⏰ 22 July 2023 - 19:40 AEST

🏟 Stadium - Adelaide Oval Stadium

Get ready for an exhilarating AFL clash as the Port Adelaide Power plays host to the Collingwood Magpies. This highly anticipated event is scheduled to take place on the 22nd of July 2023 at 19:40 AEST, promising to captivate Aussie Rules fans from all walks of life.

For those looking to add an extra layer of excitement to the game, AusBetSites provides comprehensive betting odds for the Port Adelaide Power versus Collingwood Magpies matchup. With data gathered from the three best betting sites across 38 markets, they offer a wide range of wagering options. As it stands, the bookmakers have positioned the Collingwood Magpies as the favoured team to secure victory, with odds set at 1.65.

Port Adelaide, yearning for redemption, suffered a 50-point defeat at the hands of Carlton in Round 18, halting their impressive 13-game winning streak. The loss exposed the team's vulnerabilities, having grappled with the absence of crucial players, leading to seven changes before the match. Regrettably, their trademark pressure and fluid ball movement were not quite up to their usual standard.

Collingwood, on the other hand, leapt a game ahead to claim the summit of the ladder with a commanding 46-point victory against Fremantle at the MCG. A remarkable second quarter featuring ten goals to two was instrumental in securing their triumph. Jamie Elliott, the diminutive forward, showcased his brilliance with four goals, while the formidable Nick Daicos, the favourite for the Brownlow Medal, is highly likely to garner another three votes following his impressive 36-disposal game.

Port enjoys the home-ground advantage in this pivotal encounter, but Collingwood boasts an excellent record on the road. Their strategy will revolve around swift ball movement from their defensive half. Port, on the other hand, must recapture its lost essence. Zak Butters, despite a subdued performance with 17 disposals, has maintained an average of 26 disposals per game throughout the season.

Jeremy Finlayson is another key player who needs to rise to the occasion, having failed to register a goal in the previous week's game. His tally for the season stands at an impressive 32 goals. Darcy Moore is expected to mark the key forward for Collingwood. A victory for Collingwood in this encounter would virtually guarantee them the top spot on the ladder at the season's end. On the contrary, should Port Adelaide prevail, they stand a high chance of securing a home Qualifying Final at the conclusion of the home and away season.

Bookie Home Win Away Win Take Action
@ 1.92 @ 1.88 BET NOW
@ 1.90 @ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.91 @ 1.86 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Port Adelaide Power vs Collingwood Magpies Head-to-Head

In the head-to-head matchups over the past three years, the Port Adelaide Power and the Collingwood Magpies have faced each other four times. Both teams have had an equal share of success, with each team securing two wins out of the four matches played.

Port Adelaide Power Performance

πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯ In their most recent five matches, the Port Adelaide Power have displayed an impressive performance, securing four consecutive wins before suffering a single loss. Their winning streak positions them as a formidable opponent as they prepare to face the Collingwood Magpies in their upcoming AFL game.

Collingwood Magpies Performance

🟩πŸŸ₯β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ₯ Collingwood Magpies have showcased a similarly impressive performance in their last five games, securing four consecutive wins before experiencing a single loss. Their strong winning streak sets the stage for an exciting matchup against the Port Adelaide Power in their upcoming AFL game.

πŸ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Josh Daicos has been in fine touch, averaging just shy of 29 disposals in his last four outings.
  • Dan Houston has been a force to reckon with, boasting an impressive average of 31 disposals in his past four matches.
  • Connor Rozee's consistency is truly noteworthy, achieving 25+ disposals in eight of his last ten matches. In the other two games, he still managed a respectable tally of 23 disposals.
  • Nick Daicos has been a standout performer, maintaining an average of nearly 35 disposals in his past four games.
  • Jamie Elliott has been a scoring machine, booting an impressive 13 goals in his last three matches.
  • Charlie Dixon has been a thorn in Collingwood's side, registering a total of nine goals in his past four encounters against them.

⚑ Match Facts:

  • In the recent encounters between the two teams, Collingwood has emerged victorious in the last two clashes. Holding an impressive win-loss record of 15-2, the Magpies currently reign supreme at the top of the ladder. On the other hand, Port Adelaide stands strong with a commendable record of 14-3, securing the second position on the ladder.
  • Notably, the two sides haven't crossed paths at the Adelaide Oval since 2017. Historically, the Power has enjoyed success against Collingwood at this venue, claiming victory in both their previous encounters.
  • Collingwood's dominance at the Adelaide Oval cannot be denied, having secured triumphs in their past seven games at the venue. This season alone, they have celebrated victories against Adelaide and St Kilda in Gather Round, further establishing their prowess on this hallowed ground.

πŸ’‘ Match Prediction:

In what promises to be a closely contested match, Port Adelaide and Collingwood are set to engage in a thrilling showdown. Based on the probabilities, Collingwood holds a slight edge with a 50.4% chance of securing victory, while Port Adelaide closely follows with a probability of 49.6% to claim the win.

The fair odds favor a highly competitive encounter, with Port Adelaide priced at $1.92 and Collingwood at $1.88. It's evident that both teams have formidable strengths, making this clash a true spectacle for footy enthusiasts. As per the forecast, Collingwood is expected to emerge triumphant, edging past Port Adelaide by just 1 point. Such a narrow margin further emphasizes the closely matched capabilities of these two teams.

Bookie Home Win Match Line Away Win Take Action
@ 1.85
+1.5 / -1.5
@ 1.94 BET NOW
@ 1.85
+1.5 / -1.5
@ 1.95 BET NOW
@ 1.89
+0.5 / -0.5
@ 1.89 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 Β» Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November Β» England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October Β» Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October Β» Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >