NQ Cowboys vs Brisbane Broncos Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 NRL Round 23 Match Preview
⏰ 5 August 2023 - 15:00 AEST
🏟 Stadium - QCB Stadium
A thrilling encounter awaits all Rugby League fans as the North Queensland Cowboys get ready to host the Brisbane Broncos in an NRL game on the 5th of August, 2023, at 15:00 AEST.
The upcoming match has captured the attention of betting enthusiasts as AusBetSites provides comprehensive North Queensland Cowboys and Brisbane Broncos betting odds from 42 betting sites across 23 markets. As of now, Australian online bookmakers have placed the Brisbane Broncos as the favorites to win the game, offering odds of @1.51.
The Broncos are in a fantastic position, holding second place on the ladder and setting their sights on clinching their first minor premiership since 2000. Their impressive run of four consecutive wins has been remarkable. During this period, Brisbane has been a formidable force, amassing an impressive total of 144 points. They have dominated their opponents, including the Dolphins, Bulldogs, Rabbitohs, and Roosters, with the last three victories coming by a margin of 16 points or more.
Having learned from last season's inexplicable slump at this stage, the Broncos are determined not to repeat the same mistake and have emerged as a serious contender capable of challenging the Panthers for the ultimate crown. Meanwhile, the Cowboys were once on a remarkable surge towards the top four, but they unexpectedly stumbled last week, succumbing to a 22-13 loss against the Titans.
North Queensland had achieved impressive victories over formidable teams such as the Panthers, Storm, Rabbitohs, and Eels during their remarkable six-game winning streak. However, their attacking prowess seemed to desert them when they faced the Titans, failing to score a single point in the second half.
With just two points separating sixth place from 11th, the Cowboys suddenly find themselves at risk of dropping out of the top eight altogether. Their position in the standings has become precarious, and they will need to bounce back swiftly to secure their spot among the top teams.
NQ Cowboys vs Brisbane Broncos Head-to-Head
Over the past 8 years, North Queensland Cowboys and Brisbane Broncos have faced each other 16 times in the NRL. The rivalry between these two teams has been intense, with both displaying bursts of brilliance and unpredictability in their performances.
Here are the head-to-head match results:
- 10th March 2023 - NRL: Brisbane Broncos 28 - 16 North Queensland Cowboys
- 2nd July 2022 - NRL: North Queensland Cowboys 40 - 26 Brisbane Broncos
- 27th March 2022 - NRL: Brisbane Broncos 12 - 38 North Queensland Cowboys
- 30th July 2021 - NRL: Brisbane Broncos 37 - 18 North Queensland Cowboys
- 8th May 2021 - NRL: North Queensland Cowboys 19 - 18 Brisbane Broncos
The last five matches between these two teams have been full of excitement, twists, and turns, making them a spectacle to behold for NRL fans. As the teams prepare to clash again, one thing is for certain – the unpredictability of the game will keep everyone on the edge of their seats.
NQ Cowboys Performance
🟩⬛🟩🟥🟥 The North Queensland Cowboys have displayed an impressive performance in their last five games, securing four consecutive wins and experiencing only one loss. In their recent matches, the North Queensland Cowboys have been on a winning streak, defeating their opponents in four consecutive encounters. Their outstanding form and determination have led to a series of remarkable victories.
Brisbane Broncos Performance
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟥 The Brisbane Broncos have been in top form in their last five games, registering an impressive streak of four consecutive wins and suffering only one loss. Over the course of their recent matches, the Brisbane Broncos have showcased their strength and resilience, securing four consecutive victories against tough opponents. Their consistency and determination on the field have been commendable.
📋 Players to watch:
- Murray Taulagi - 5 tries in his last three games in Townsville.
- Semi Valemei - 8 tries in his last seven games.
- Selwyn Cobbo - 10 tries in his last nine games.
⚡ Match Facts:
- The Cowboys have been dominant in Townsville, impressively securing victories in their last six home games.
- When these two teams have met in recent times, the matches have been high-scoring affairs, with six of the last seven encounters witnessing a total of over 42.5 points.
- The Broncos' attacking prowess has been on full display, as they have accumulated an impressive 144 points in their last four games.
- At home, the Cowboys' matches have been filled with excitement and goals, with an average of 58.6 points scored in their last five home games.
- The Broncos' recent matches have been a showcase of offensive fireworks, as they have witnessed 40+ points in five of their last six games. In two of their last three games, they took it a step further, amassing an impressive 56+ points.
- With both teams showing their attacking strength and penchant for high-scoring matches, this upcoming encounter promises to be an exciting and potentially high-scoring affair.
💡 Match Prediction:
In the upcoming exciting clash between the Cowboys and the Broncos, we are met with intriguing probabilities. According to current assessments, the Cowboys are favored with a 71.6% chance of clinching victory, while the Broncos stand at a respectable 28.4% probability. The fair odds reflect this sentiment, with the Cowboys valued at $1.40 and the Broncos at $3.52.
Now, let's delve into the forecast for the game. Considering various factors and potential scenarios, it is anticipated that the Cowboys will emerge triumphant, likely winning by a margin of 11 points.
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >