Betting Sites Australia
05 Aug 2023 / admin

North Melbourne vs Melbourne Demons Predictions and Betting Tips

๐Ÿˆ AFL Round 21 Match Preview

โฐ 6 August 2023 - 13:10 AEST

๐ŸŸ Stadium - Blundstone Arena

Prepare for an exhilarating AFL match as the North Melbourne Kangaroos gear up to host the Melbourne Demons. Aussie Rules fans are in for a treat on 06/08/2023 at 13:10 AEST.

Get ready to experience the thrill with AusBetSites, offering betting odds for the North Melbourne Kangaroos and Melbourne Demons game from 3 different betting sites in Australia, covering 36 markets. As the excitement builds, the bookmakers have placed the Melbourne Demons as favourites to secure the victory, with odds at an impressive @1.05.

In the upcoming match, the Demons have their sights set on securing a victory to put pressure on Port Adelaide and Brisbane, who currently hold the 2nd and 3rd positions on the ladder. As the 2021 premiers, Melbourne sits at 4th place, just one game behind Port Adelaide, and a mere 0.9% separates them from Brisbane. All three teams are vying to secure a home final later in the season.

On the other hand, North Melbourne finds itself in the 17th position with only two wins this season. Their losing streak has now extended to 16 after a close defeat against the bottom-placed West Coast in Round 20, where they lost by just five points. Despite the exceptional efforts of Harry Sheezel and Luke Davies-Uniacke, both managing 30+ disposals, and Paul Curtis, who scored four goals, it wasn't enough to secure a victory.

Melbourne, in contrast, showcased their class during a thrilling match against Richmond. They impressively booted the last five goals of the game, sealing a 32-point victory in a high-scoring battle at the MCG. Harrison Petty, Jason Van Rooyen, and Jake Melksham combined for an impressive 14 goals, while Max Gawn dominated the ruck with 40 hitouts and 28 disposals. The team's strength was further bolstered by Christian Petracca and Jack Viney.

Considering the talent and firepower at the disposal of the Demons, North Melbourne faces a tough challenge. In their most recent encounter with Melbourne, they suffered a 90-point loss in Round 7 this season. As they prepare for the upcoming match, North Melbourne will be eager to improve upon their previous performance against the formidable Demons.

North Melbourne vs Melbourne Demons Head-to-Head

In the last three years, North Melbourne Kangaroos (NMK) and Melbourne Demons (MEL) have played a total of 3 matches. Melbourne Demons emerged victorious in all 3 of those encounters.

North Melbourne Performance

๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ Over the course of their last five matches, North Melbourne's performance has been less than satisfactory, as they have experienced a string of five consecutive losses. This unfortunate streak has raised concerns among fans and analysts alike, prompting discussions on what factors might be contributing to their struggles on the field.

Melbourne Demons Performance

๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ In the past five matches, the Melbourne Demons have showcased an impressive performance with a winning streak of four victories in a row, only to face a single defeat. This outstanding display of skill and determination has undoubtedly made them a formidable force on the field, garnering praise from fans and sports enthusiasts across the nation. The team's cohesion and strategic gameplay have been key factors in their success, as they continue to leave their mark in the competitive landscape of the sport. With their recent accomplishments, the Melbourne Demons are undoubtedly a team to watch out for in upcoming matches.

๐Ÿ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Christian Petracca has been in fantastic form, averaging 29 disposals in his last four matches against North Melbourne. His impact on the game will undoubtedly be significant.
  • Jack Viney has been consistently impressive, achieving 25 or more disposals in his past seven matches. His ability to win possessions will be crucial for Melbourne.
  • Harry Sheezel has been a standout player, averaging just under 30 disposals in his last three matches. His ability to find the ball and contribute to his team's efforts is commendable.
  • Kysaiah Pickett has been a force to reckon with against the Roos, booting an impressive nine goals in his past four matches against them. His goal-scoring ability will be something North Melbourne needs to watch out for.
  • Nick Larkey has been a reliable goal kicker, impressively booting 2 or more goals in 13 of his past 14 matches. His accuracy in front of the goal will be an asset for North Melbourne.
  • Jacob Van Rooyen has been a consistent goal scorer this season, finding the back of the net in 13 of his 14 games. His presence in the forward line will be vital for Melbourne's attacking strategies.

โšก Match Facts:

  • Melbourne has been dominant in their recent clashes against North Melbourne, winning their last four encounters by an impressive average margin of 56 points.
  • However, when these two sides have faced each other at the current venue, North Melbourne holds the upper hand with a 3-1 advantage.
  • The contrast in their overall performances this season is quite evident. North Melbourne has struggled, managing to secure victory in just two out of their 18 games. On the other hand, Melbourne has been in fine form, winning an impressive 13 matches.
  • In terms of goal-scoring, Melbourne ranks 5th in the league, showcasing their attacking prowess. In contrast, North Melbourne is positioned at 17th, highlighting their challenges in finding the back of the net.
  • As the teams prepare to meet once again, the statistics clearly favor Melbourne. However, in football, surprises are always possible, and North Melbourne will undoubtedly be motivated to put up a strong fight against their dominant counterparts.

๐Ÿ’ก Match Prediction:

Looking ahead to the Nth Melbourne versus Melbourne matchup, the predictions suggest that Melbourne has a significant advantage with a probability of 89.3% to emerge victorious, while Nth Melbourne stands at a lower probability of 10.7%. Based on these probabilities, the fair odds for a bet on Nth Melbourne to win would be $9.30, while for Melbourne, it would be $1.12.

The forecast indicates that Melbourne is expected to dominate the game with an estimated victory margin of 49 points.

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 ยป Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips โšฝ EPL Round 2 Match Preview โฐ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November ยป England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿ Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November ยป New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿ Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October ยป New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview โฐ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 โฐ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October ยป Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview โฐ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 โฐ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October ยป Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 โฐ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >