Manly Sea Eagles vs Sydney Roosters Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 NRL Round 18 Match Preview
⏰ 2 July 2023 - 20:00 AEST
🏟 Stadium - 4 Pines Park Stadium
Sunday's Round 18 NRL match between the Manly Sea Eagles and Sydney Roosters will take place at 4 Pines Park. The highly anticipated game is scheduled to kick off at 4:05 pm, and according to the bookmakers, the Sydney Roosters are considered the favorites. In this article, we will provide you with an extensive preview of the Manly Sea Eagles vs. Sydney Roosters clash, along with our expert tips and betting advice.
The upcoming match will see the absence of Angus Crichton, Egan Butcher, and Sitili Tupouniua due to injuries, resulting in their unavailability for the game. The Roosters, coming off a 20-18 defeat at home against the Raiders, have struggled recently, managing only two victories in their last seven matches. These wins were narrow, with one and two-point margins against the struggling Knights and Bulldogs, respectively. On the other hand, Manly is also dealing with injuries, most significantly the absence of talented fullback Tom Trbojevic, who will be sidelined for the remainder of the season.
|Bookie||Home Win||Away Win||Take Action|
|@ 1.70||@ 2.18||BET NOW|
|@ 1.65||@ 2.25||BET NOW|
|@ 1.70||@ 2.12||BET NOW|
Throughout the season, the Roosters have been highly disappointing despite being considered strong contenders for the premiership. James Tedesco's performance has declined, Luke Keary's prime has passed, and Joseph Suaalii has been distracted. Additionally, injuries to key players have resulted in one of the Roosters' worst seasons in recent years.
In their previous match, the Sea Eagles displayed resilience despite a 24-6 defeat on the road against the formidable Melbourne team. They managed to score first but eventually faded away. The return of Jake Trbojevic, along with the inclusion of Jason Saab, Brad Parker, and Kelma Tuilagi, will provide a significant boost for Manly in this crucial game. Moreover, Manly has a strong track record at 4 Pines Park, winning four out of their last six games at the venue. Their confidence is further bolstered by their dominant 58-18 victory over the Dolphins in their previous game at the same location.
📋 Players to watch:
- In his recent performances, Jason Saab has showcased his try-scoring abilities, finding the try line in three out of his last four games.
- Meanwhile, Daniel Tupou has been in impressive form at 4 Pines Park, scoring a try in four out of his last five appearances at the venue.
⚡ Match Facts:
- The Sea Eagles have been successful in four out of their previous six matches at 4 Pines Park, highlighting their strong home record at the venue.
- In contrast, the Roosters have struggled in recent times, managing only two victories in their last seven games.
- Throughout the season, the Roosters have averaged a modest 16.4 points per game, indicating their challenges in scoring points consistently.
💡 Match Prediction:
The probability assessment for the Sea Eagles versus Roosters match suggests that the Sea Eagles have a 62.2% chance of winning, while the Roosters have a 37.8% chance. Based on the fair odds, the Sea Eagles are priced at $1.61, while the Roosters are valued at $2.64.
The forecast predicts that the Sea Eagles will emerge victorious, with a projected winning margin of 6 points.
|Bookie||Home Win||Match Line||Away Win||Take Action|
-2.5 / +2.5
|@ 1.90||BET NOW|
-3.5 / +3.5
|@ 1.90||BET NOW|
-2.5 / +2.5
|@ 1.82||BET NOW|
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >