Illawarra Dragons vs Manly Sea Eagles Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 NRL Round 22 Match Preview
⏰ 29 July 2023 - 17:30 AEST
🏟 Stadium - WIN Stadium
Prepare for a thrilling NRL match as the St. George Illawarra Dragons host the Manly Sea Eagles, promising an enthralling spectacle for all Rugby League enthusiasts. This much-anticipated game is scheduled to take place on 29th July 2023, commencing at 17:30 AEST.
Stay up-to-date with the latest betting odds for the St. George Illawarra Dragons and the Manly Sea Eagles, as provided by AusBetSites. With insights from 3 online bookmakers and 23 sports betting markets, the odds are sure to keep fans on the edge of their seats. Presently, the bookmakers favour the Manly Sea Eagles as the front-runners to secure victory with odds set at 1.36.
The upcoming match at WIN Stadium holds significant importance for the Sea Eagles, as they strive to secure a spot in the coveted top eight. With four of their final six games scheduled against teams lower in the ladder, the Sea Eagles have a favorable opportunity to improve their position.
Adding to the excitement, Daly Cherry-Evans, the star halfback, will be celebrating his remarkable milestone of 300 NRL games. His exceptional performances for both club and state in recent seasons have been a driving force for the team's success.
In their previous clash against the Sharks, the Sea Eagles displayed moments of brilliance, racing to a commanding 30-0 lead. However, they let their guard down in the latter stages, allowing Cronulla to score 26 unanswered points. Anthony Seibold, the coach, will be urging his team to maintain their intensity throughout the entire game and deliver a more ruthless performance against the Dragons.
On the other side, the Dragons secured a hard-fought 18-14 victory over the Tigers, effectively avoiding the wooden spoon. Their recent games have seen high-scoring affairs, with four consecutive matches witnessing 66+ points. With both the Sea Eagles and the Dragons possessing attacking prowess but sometimes showing defensive vulnerabilities, fans can anticipate a potential high-scoring showdown. As the Sea Eagles take on the Dragons, the stakes are high, and the match promises to be a thrilling spectacle filled with attacking flair and competitive spirit.
Illawarra Dragons vs Manly Sea Eagles Head-to-Head
Over the course of the last eight years, the St. George Illawarra Dragons (SGI) and the Manly Sea Eagles (MAN) have engaged in ten intense battles on the Rugby League field. During this period, the Manly Sea Eagles have emerged victorious in seven of those encounters, showcasing their dominance in the head-to-head matchups. On the other hand, the St. George Illawarra Dragons have secured three wins, signifying their tenacity and determination to challenge their rivals.
Illawarra Dragons Performance
🟩🟥🟥🟥🟩 In their most recent five games, the St. George Illawarra Dragons have experienced mixed results, securing two wins and facing three losses. Despite the challenges, the Dragons have showcased their potential to achieve victories, making them a formidable force on the field. As they prepare for their upcoming matches, the team will undoubtedly strive to improve their performance and seek to add more wins to their record. The dedication and effort of the St. George Illawarra Dragons promise to make each of their future games an exciting and closely contested affair.
Manly Sea Eagles Performance
🟩🟥🟩🟥🟥 Similar to their upcoming opponents, the St. George Illawarra Dragons, the Manly Sea Eagles have also experienced a mixed bag of results in their last five games. During this period, the Sea Eagles secured two wins but faced the disappointment of three losses. These recent performances have surely fueled their determination to bounce back and regain their winning momentum.
📋 Players to watch:
- Mikaele Ravalawa has been in scintillating form, finding the try line an impressive eight times in his last six games. His ability to consistently score has undoubtedly been a key factor in the Dragons' recent performances.
- Jason Saab has also been making his mark on the field, scoring four tries in his last seven games. His contributions have been valuable for the Sea Eagles, adding firepower to their attacking line-up.
⚡ Match Facts:
- Dragons haven't won consecutive matches this year.
- Dragons scored 66+ points in 4 of their last 5 games.
- 2 out of the last 3 meetings had 50 points scored.
- Sea Eagles scored 30+ points in 3 of their last 4 wins.
💡 Match Prediction:
As the St. George Illawarra Dragons prepare to face the Manly Sea Eagles in an exciting NRL showdown. The predictions indicate a thrilling contest ahead. According to the estimated probabilities, the Sea Eagles are favoured with a 60.3% chance of victory, while the Dragons stand at 39.7%.
In terms of fair odds, bookmakers suggest that a wager on the Dragons could yield a return of $2.75, while a bet on the Sea Eagles could fetch $1.45. These odds reflect the perceived likelihood of each team securing a win. The forecast for the match leans in favour of the Manly Sea Eagles, who are projected to win with a margin of 5 points.
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >