Hawthorn Hawks vs St Kilda Saints Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 AFL Round 20 Match Preview
⏰ 30 July 2023 - 13:10 AEST
🏟 Stadium - Marvel Stadium
Get ready for an exhilarating AFL showdown as the Hawthorn Hawks host the St Kilda Saints in a game that promises to captivate all Aussie Rules fans. The highly-anticipated event is scheduled for the 30th of July, 2023, at 13:10 AEST, set to unfold a gripping spectacle on the field.
With excitement brewing, AusBetSites takes center stage, providing the betting odds from 3 renowned betting sites across 39 markets. Currently, the bookmakers tip the scales in favor of the St Kilda Saints, positioning them as favorites to emerge victorious with odds set at @ 1.52.
An unexpected turn of events occurred when the youthful Hawks squandered a substantial five-goal advantage, resulting in a defeat in the latter stages of the match. As a consequence, they currently find themselves in the 16th position on the AFL Ladder, managing to secure five wins so far.
Their adversaries, St Kilda, have displayed a more formidable performance in 2023, attaining twice the number of victories with an impressive count of 10. In the previous round, they narrowly clinched an essential eight-point triumph over North Melbourne. Notably, Jack Steele exhibited his finest form, amassing 33 disposals, alongside Marcus Windhager (29) and Jack Sinclair (29), who were both actively involved in the match.
Yet, despite St Kilda's successes, they have barely held their ground in recent times, prevailing in merely two of their last six encounters. Their victories against West Coast and the Kangaroos were far from convincing. Now, they are in a critical position, placed 6th on the ladder, with several contenders hot on their heels.
The previous meeting between these two teams took place in Round 11, a match in which Hawthorn secured a 10-point victory. On that occasion, James Sicily shone brightly, boasting 43 disposals and displaying exceptional interception marking skills. As the upcoming clash approaches, Sicily maintains a remarkable form and stands as one of the pivotal players for the brown and gold squad, presenting them with a genuine opportunity for a surprising upset win.
Hawthorn Hawks vs St Kilda Saints Head-to-Head
Amid the HAW and HEAD-2-HEAD clash over the last 3 years, SKS emerged as the enigmatic force. It secured 1 resounding WIN and notched 3 consecutive WINS in 4 PLAYED matches.
Hawthorn Hawks Performance
🟥🟥🟥🟩🟥 The performance of the Hawthorn Hawks presents an intriguing combination of results, featuring 4 losses placed side by side with a lone, triumphant victory.
St Kilda Saints Performance
🟩🟥🟥🟩🟥 The chronicles of the St Kilda Saints in their most recent sequence of five encounters have been an enigmatic tale, combining both moments of victory and defeats. Their performance has been a subject of intrigue, leaving enthusiasts in awe of the intricacy and diversity exhibited in their gameplay.
📋 Players to watch:
- Jack Steele: Averaged 26 disposals in past three games against Hawthorn.
- James Sicily: Picked up 43 disposals last time they played and 28 in the recent match.
- Jai Newcombe: Averaging 30 disposals per game in the last three weeks.
- Brad Crouch: Had 25+ disposals in his past eight matches.
- Dan Butler: Booted eight goals in his last three appearances against the Hawks.
- Mitch Lewis: Scored 2+ goals in eight of his past nine matches.
⚡ Match Facts:
- St Kilda has won five of the last six encounters between the two teams, but Hawthorn claimed victory in their recent meeting.
- In the last clash, Hawthorn secured a remarkable 10-point win, making a stunning comeback from three goals behind in the final quarter.
- St Kilda boasts 10 victories in the 2023 season, while Hawthorn has secured five wins.
- The Saints lead the competition in total disposals, with the Hawks closely behind in 2nd place.
- As for goals scored this year, St Kilda ranks 15th, whereas Hawthorn stands at 16th position.
💡 Match Prediction:
Intriguing Probabilities: Hawthorn has a 48.8% chance of triumph while St Kilda holds a slightly higher 51.2% likelihood of success. Calculating Equitable Odds: Punters may find Hawthorn valued at $2.10 and St Kilda at a close $1.74.
Glimmering in the crystal ball, a hard-fought encounter awaits. St Kilda emerges as the foreseen victors, but only by the tiniest fraction of a single point.
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >