Betting Sites Australia
11 Jul 2023 / admin

Gold Coast Suns vs St Kilda Saints Predictions and Betting Tips

🏈 AFL Round 18 Match Preview

⏰ 15 July 2023 - 14:10 AEST

🏟 Stadium - Heritage Bank Stadium

Gold Coast Suns will be hosting the St Kilda Saints in an AFL game that promises to captivate all Aussie Rules fans. The highly anticipated event is scheduled to take place on the 15th of July 2023 at 14:10 AEST.

According to AusBetSites, a platform that gathers betting odds from 3 different betting sites across 39 markets, the Gold Coast Suns are currently the favourites to secure a victory in the game with odds set at 1.42.

Recently, the bmade the decision to part ways with their former coach, Stuart Dew, following their inability to compete against the top teams. In Round 16, they suffered a heavy 78-point defeat at home against ladder leaders Collingwood. In their subsequent match against second-placed Port Adelaide, they were defeated by 33 points, primarily due to a third-quarter onslaught where they conceded nine goals. This trend of conceding heavily in the third quarter has been a recurring issue in their recent losses. While Ben King had a disappointing performance and was substituted out, Noah Anderson continued to showcase his skills with 19 disposals. Touk Miller, who returned from injury, provided a solid contribution and is expected to improve under the guidance of the team's new head coach, Steven King.

Bookie Home Win Away Win Take Action
@ 1.57 @ 2.40 BET NOW
@ 1.58 @ 2.40 BET NOW
@ 1.56 @ 2.39 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

St Kilda also faced a setback in Round 17, losing to Melbourne by 21 points. The Saints have now lost three out of their past four matches, but they had some valid excuses in their game against Melbourne. Max King, Ben King's brother, was substituted out just 15 seconds into the game, followed by injuries to Seb Ross (hamstring) and Zaine Cordy (concussion) shortly after. These players joined a long list of injured players for St Kilda.

To secure a crucial victory, St Kilda will heavily rely on the performances of Rowan Marshall, Jack Sinclair, Jack Steele, and Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera, who have consistently contributed in terms of disposals. The team must also be cautious with their ball use when moving forward to prevent turnovers, which have been a recurring issue this season and have allowed opponents to take advantage of intercept marking.

The upcoming match between Gold Coast Suns and St Kilda promises to be an intriguing battle as both teams aim to bounce back from their recent defeats.

Gold Coast Suns Performance

The Gold Coast Suns have had a mixed performance in their last five games, securing two wins and suffering three losses. During this period, the team has experienced a combination of successes and setbacks, showcasing their competitiveness on certain occasions but also facing challenges in other matches. It is evident that the Suns have had some ups and downs in their recent performances.

St Kilda Saints Performance

St Kilda Saints have struggled in their recent five games, with four losses and only one win. During this period, the team has faced difficulties and has been unable to secure favorable results in the majority of their matches. It has been a challenging stretch for St Kilda, with their performance not meeting their desired expectations.

πŸ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Noah Anderson has achieved a remarkable feat of recording 25 or more disposals in 11 out of his last 12 matches.
  • Brad Crouch has displayed exceptional consistency, maintaining an average of 30.3 disposals in his previous three encounters with the Suns.
  • Jack Sinclair has exhibited an outstanding performance, surpassing the 30-disposal mark in his past five matches.
  • Touk Miller has demonstrated remarkable skill and precision, averaging 29 disposals in his last four outings against St Kilda.
  • Dan Butler has showcased his goal-scoring prowess by successfully kicking 2 or more goals in five out of his last seven matches.

⚑ Match Facts:

  • St Kilda has emerged victorious in their past eight encounters against the Gold Coast Suns. The Saints have maintained a dominant streak against the Suns in recent years.
  • In the 2023 season, St Kilda holds a win-loss record of 9-7, showcasing a relatively positive performance. On the other hand, the Gold Coast Suns have recorded a win-loss record of 7-9, indicating a slightly less successful season for them.
  • In terms of average disposals, St Kilda stands at the top of the competition in 2023, demonstrating their proficiency in ball control and possession. In contrast, the Gold Coast Suns currently rank 17th in this category, highlighting their lower average disposals compared to other teams.
  • These statistics indicate that St Kilda enters the upcoming match against the Gold Coast Suns with a favorable track record, superior win-loss record, and stronger average disposals.

πŸ’‘ Match Prediction:

The upcoming match between Gold Coast and St Kilda presents an interesting scenario, with the probability favoring Gold Coast with 63.3% chances of winning, while St Kilda trails behind with a probability of 36.7%.

Considering the fair odds, Gold Coast is estimated at $1.57, implying they are the frontrunners, while St Kilda stands at $2.40, indicating slightly lower expectations. Based on the forecast, Gold Coast is expected to emerge victorious by a margin of 14 points.

Bookie Home Win Match Line Away Win Take Action
@ 1.90
-9.5 / +9.5
@ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.90
-9.5 / +9.5
@ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.89
-9.5 / +9.5
@ 1.88 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 Β» Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November Β» England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October Β» Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October Β» Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >