Betting Sites Australia
11 Jul 2023 / admin

Collingwood vs Fremantle Dockers Predictions and Betting Tips

🏈 AFL Round 18 Match Preview

⏰ 15 July 2023 - 13:45 AEST

🏟 Stadium - MCG Stadium

An exciting AFL game awaits all Aussie Rules fans as the Collingwood Magpies play host to the Fremantle Dockers. Mark your calendars for the 15th of July 2023, at 13:45 AEST.

According to AusBetSites, which gathers betting odds from 3 different betting sites in Australia across 39 markets, the current odds favour the Collingwood Magpies to emerge victorious with a price of 1.06.

In Round 18, the ladder leader, Collingwood, will face off against Fremantle, currently placed 14th. Collingwood, along with Port Adelaide, sits comfortably at the top of the ladder with 14 wins out of their 16 games.

With their strong position and an impressive percentage, Collingwood is two games ahead of Brisbane in 3rd place, virtually securing a home Qualifying Final with seven matches remaining before September.

Under the guidance of coach Craig McRae, Collingwood is coming off a 12-point victory over the Western Bulldogs. In that match, Nick Daicos delivered an outstanding performance, potentially earning him the maximum votes from the umpires. Daicos recorded 29 disposals, two goals, and 11 clearances. The young prodigy's exceptional form has made him the frontrunner for the Brownlow Medal in most betting markets.

Bookie Home Win Away Win Take Action
@ 1.09 @ 7.50 BET NOW
@ 1.09 @ 7.50 BET NOW
@ 1.09 @ 7.20 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

On the other hand, Fremantle has been one of the disappointments in the 2023 season. After reaching the finals in 2022, they have only managed to secure seven wins out of their 16 games, placing them in the 14th position on the ladder. Another loss would severely impact their chances of salvaging their season.

Fremantle's previous match resulted in a 53-point defeat at home against Carlton. Despite the loss, Luke Ryan (35 disposals) and Andrew Brayshaw (32 disposals) showed some resilience, while Michael Walters contributed two goals.

However, given their struggles to move the ball swiftly and execute with precision throughout the season, it is highly unlikely that Fremantle will be able to overcome Collingwood, who have established themselves as a dominant force in 2023.

Collingwood Performance

Collingwood has displayed an impressive performance in their last five games, securing four wins and suffering only one loss. During this period, the team has showcased their strength and determination, resulting in a positive outcome for the Magpies. With such a strong track record, Collingwood's recent form highlights its competitiveness and ability to deliver consistent results on the field.

Fremantle DockerPerformance

Fremantle Dockers have experienced mixed results in their last five games, winning two matches and suffering three losses. Over this period, the team's performance has been somewhat inconsistent, with a combination of victories and defeats. Despite the setbacks, Fremantle remains determined to improve their form and bounce back stronger in the upcoming matches.

πŸ“‹ Players to watch:

  • In 2023, Nick Daicos has showcased his exceptional skills by averaging 34 disposals when facing interstate teams at the MCG.
  • Andrew Brayshaw has been consistently impressive, recording more than 25 disposals in his past 10 matches, highlighting his reliability and contribution to the team.
  • Jamie Elliott's goal-scoring prowess has been remarkable, netting an impressive tally of 11 goals in the previous three matches. His ability to find the back of the net has played a crucial role in Collingwood's recent successes.
  • Collingwood has displayed dominance against interstate opponents at the MCG, securing victories in their past four matches by an average margin of 42 points. This impressive run exemplifies their ability to outperform and outscore their rivals on home turf.
  • Jye Amiss, a rising star candidate, has consistently made an impact by scoring at least one goal in 13 of his past 14 games. His consistent goal-scoring ability has been a valuable asset to the team, contributing to their overall success.

⚑ Match Facts:

  • The last encounter between Collingwood and Fremantle took place during the Semi Final of 2022. Since then, Collingwood has experienced only three losses, whereas Fremantle has suffered nine defeats.
  • In the current season, Collingwood sits at the top of the ladder with an impressive record of 14 wins, while Fremantle finds itself in the 14th position with seven wins.
  • When considering their head-to-head matches, Collingwood has emerged victorious in the last two encounters against Fremantle. Additionally, Collingwood has an impressive track record at the MCG, winning seven out of the past eight games against Fremantle at that venue.
  • These statistics and historical data indicate Collingwood's dominance over Fremantle in recent times, making them the favorites heading into their upcoming clash.

πŸ’‘ Match Prediction:

According to the prediction, Collingwood enters the match as the clear favorite, with an 85.3% probability of securing a victory. In contrast, Fremantle has a 14.7% chance of emerging as the winners. Considering the fair odds, Collingwood is priced at $1.09, while Fremantle stands at $7.50.

The forecast indicates that Collingwood is expected to dominate the game and secure a convincing victory by a margin of 42 points. Based on these predictions and statistics, Collingwood holds a significant advantage and is favored to emerge triumphant in the upcoming clash against Fremantle.

Bookie Home Win Match Line Away Win Take Action
@ 1.93
-40.5 / +40.5
@ 1.86 BET NOW
@ 1.90
-40.5 / +40.5
@ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.89
-40.5 / +40.5
@ 1.88 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 Β» Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November Β» England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October Β» Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October Β» Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >