Carlton Blues vs Melbourne Demons Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 AFL Round 22 Match Preview
⏰ 12 August 2023 - 19:25 AEST
🏟 Stadium - Melbourne Cricket Ground
The upcoming AFL match between Carlton Blues and Melbourne Demons is set to captivate Aussie Rules enthusiasts. Scheduled for August 12th, 2023, at 09:30 UTC, this event promises exciting action for fans.
AusBetSites offers comprehensive betting odds for both teams, drawing from 3 Aus betting sites across 37 markets. As of now, bookmakers have positioned Melbourne Demons as the frontrunners to clinch victory with odds of 1.61. This matchup is poised to deliver thrilling moments and keep fans on the edge of their seats.
In Round 22, two in-form teams clash as Carlton enters on a seven-game win streak while Melbourne boasts five consecutive victories.Last round, Carlton overcame a 22-point deficit, kicking six goals in a row to win by 19. Zac Fisher (32 disposals) and Nic Newman (35) shone, aided by Patrick Cripps' impactful presence.
Similarly, Melbourne rallied from 33 points behind to win by 32. Kysaiah Pickett scored three goals, Alex Neal-Bullen and Kade Chandler also notching three. Angus Brayshaw and Lachie Hunter exceeded 33 disposals, while Max Gawn dominated the ruck. Melbourne rose to 2nd place with Port Adelaide stumbling. Carlton sits 5th, a victory securing a finals berth with Gold Coast and GWS ahead.
Missing Sam Walsh, Adam Cerra, and Harry McKay, Carlton faces challenges. Melbourne anticipates Clayton Oliver's return, possibly holding midfield advantage. Saturday's MCG match promises entertainment.
Carlton Blues vs Melbourne Demons Head-to-Head
In their recent head-to-head clashes spanning the past three years, the Carlton Blues and Melbourne Demons have faced off three times. Melbourne Demons have emerged victorious in all three encounters, marking a dominant streak in their matchups against the Carlton Blues during this period. The upcoming match between these two teams will be an opportunity for the Carlton Blues to turn the tide and aim for a reversal of fortunes against their opponents.
Carlton Blues Performance
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 The Carlton Blues have been on an impressive winning streak in their recent performances, securing victories in all of their last five games. This string of successes highlights the team's strong form and ability to consistently outperform their opponents. The Blues' consistent winning record in these matches showcases their determination and skill on the field, making them a formidable force to contend with in the upcoming fixtures.
Melbourne Demons Performance
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 The Melbourne Demons have displayed an impressive streak of consistent victories in their most recent performances, securing wins in all of their last five games. This remarkable sequence of successes underscores the team's strong and steady performance on the field, showcasing their ability to overcome challenges and emerge victorious. The Demons' consistent winning record over this span reflects their cohesive teamwork and skillful execution, making them a formidable contender in their upcoming matches. engagements.
📋 Players to watch:
- Alex Neal-Bullen kicked three goals last week and has scored five in his past four games against Carlton.
- Ollie Hollands has averaged 17 disposals in the last three weeks.
- Christian Petracca averaged 27 disposals in his past four matches against the Blues, with 25+ disposals in 10 of his last 11 games.
- Sam Docherty recorded 25+ disposals in 12 of his last 13 games.
- Jack Viney achieved 25+ disposals in his past eight matches.
- Jacob Van Rooyen kicked six goals in the past two rounds, with at least one goal in nearly every career game.
⚡ Match Facts:
- Melbourne ranks 2nd in goals this year, Carlton is 9th.
- Carlton holds 5th spot, 11 wins, and a draw, while Melbourne is 2nd with 14 wins.
- The Blues triumphed in seven straight matches, while the Demons secured five wins.
- Melbourne dominated eight recent clashes, averaging 24-point margins.
💡 Match Prediction:
The upcoming clash between Carlton and Melbourne promises to be a closely contested match, with both teams showing a strong likelihood of success. The probability favors Carlton slightly with a 56.0% chance of victory, while Melbourne closely trails behind with a 44.0% chance. The fair odds reflect this balance, with Carlton holding a slight edge at $1.67, and Melbourne following closely at $2.20.
The forecast predicts a narrow margin of victory, with Carlton projected to secure the win by just 6 points. This suggests that the match will be fiercely competitive, with both teams poised to give their all in pursuit of a favorable outcome.
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >