Betting Sites Australia
11 Jul 2023 / admin

Carlton Blues vs Port Adelaide Predictions and Betting Tips

🏈 AFL Round 18 Match Preview

⏰ 15 July 2023 - 16:35 AEST

🏟 Stadium - Marvel Stadium Stadium

The upcoming AFL game between Carlton Blues and Port Adelaide Power is set to captivate avid Aussie Rules fans. Mark your calendars for the thrilling match scheduled on 15th July 2023, at 16:35 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).

AusBetSites, a reliable source for betting in Australia, presents the most recent and accurate odds on Carlton Blues and Port Adelaide Power. With inputs from 3 online bookmakers and an impressive selection of 39 sports betting markets, you can stay informed about the potential outcomes. As of now, bookmakers favor Port Adelaide Power to emerge victorious with odds set at 1.57.

In Round 17 of the AFL, Charlie Cameron and Harry McKay joined forces to score a combined total of six goals, while Sam Walsh, Patrick Cripps, Sam Docherty, and Adam Cerra showcased their skills with 27 or more disposals each. This talented quartet poses a challenge for the esteemed Port Adelaide midfield, known to be one of the strongest in the league.

The upcoming clash between Carlton and Port Adelaide holds great intrigue as the Blues aim to keep their hopes of reaching the finals alive by securing an unexpected victory against the second-placed Port Adelaide. Carlton has experienced a remarkable resurgence in recent weeks, winning their last three games by an impressive average margin of over 57 points.

Bookie Home Win Away Win Take Action
@ 1.87 @ 1.93 BET NOW
@ 1.85 @ 1.95 BET NOW
@ 1.89 @ 1.88 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

These victories have come on the back of a six-game losing streak and a series of lackluster performances, where they scored fewer than 60 points in their last five losses. However, the team has undergone a transformation in recent weeks, averaging 110 points per game.

In Round 17, Port Adelaide found themselves trailing the Gold Coast Suns at halftime before turning the tide in the third quarter with a flurry of nine goals. It was Connor Rozee who stood out with an outstanding performance, accumulating 28 disposals and kicking two goals, likely to earn the three-vote recognition.

While Carlton enters this contest with confidence following their recent wins, it is difficult to bet against Port Adelaide, who have now secured 13 consecutive victories. They have demonstrated their dominance both at home and away, triumphing in both of their games at Marvel Stadium this season against top-eight teams St Kilda and the Western Bulldogs. Their unbeaten streak at the venue extends to nine, a sequence that began in 2021.

The stage is set for an intriguing battle as Carlton looks to upset the formidable Port Adelaide. With their recent resurgence and a hunger to keep their finals aspirations alive, the Blues will undoubtedly provide a tough challenge. However, the Port Adelaide powerhouse, riding on their impressive winning streak and proven ability to triumph in different environments, will be a formidable opponent to overcome.

Carlton Blues Performance

In their last five games, the Carlton Blues have had a mixed performance, with two losses and three wins. The team experienced setbacks in two matches, but they managed to bounce back and secure victories in the remaining three encounters. This recent pattern of results showcases both the challenges faced by the Blues and their ability to overcome obstacles and achieve success on the field. As they continue their journey in the AFL, Carlton will aim to build upon their wins and address the areas that need improvement to maintain their upward trajectory.

Port Adelaide Performance

Port Adelaide Power has been in exceptional form, winning all five of their last five games. Their recent performance showcases their dominance and consistency on the field. The team has demonstrated their ability to come out on top in every encounter, highlighting their strength, skill, and tactical prowess. With an impressive winning streak behind them, Port Adelaide will look to maintain their winning momentum and continue their pursuit of success in the AFL.

πŸ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Dan Houston has maintained an impressive average of 28 disposals over his past three matches, showcasing his consistent involvement in the game and contribution to his team's performance.
  • Sam Docherty has been a consistent force on the field, recording 25 or more disposals in his last nine matches. His ability to consistently impact the game with his ball-winning prowess has been instrumental for his team.
  • Charlie Curnow has demonstrated his scoring prowess, kicking two or more goals in his past four games. His ability to find the goals has proven to be a valuable asset for his team's offensive success.
  • Jeremy Finlayson has been in sensational form, averaging three goals per game over the past five weeks. His ability to consistently hit the scoreboard has made him a potent scoring threat and a key contributor to his team's success.
  • Sam Walsh has shown his ability to perform at a high level against Port Adelaide, averaging 28 disposals in his past four matches against them. His consistency and impact in these encounters have established him as a crucial player for his team.
  • Dylan Williams has been a reliable presence on the field, consistently recording more than 15 disposals in his past five matches. His involvement in the game and ability to contribute with his disposals have made him an important asset for his team's midfield.

⚑ Match Facts:

  • In the year 2023, the Blues hold the 10th position in terms of goals scored, while Port Adelaide secures the 4th spot.
  • When it comes to total disposals, Carlton impressively ranks 3rd in the competition, whereas the Power find themselves in the 18th position.
  • Out of their 16 matches, Carlton has emerged victorious in seven and managed to draw in one, earning them the 11th place on the ladder with a total of 30 points.
  • On the other hand, Port Adelaide boasts an impressive record of 14 wins out of their 16 matches, placing them comfortably in the 2nd position.
  • Although Port Adelaide has dominated in six out of the last seven encounters between the two teams, it's worth noting that Carlton emerged as the victors in their most recent meeting.
  • Furthermore, Port has displayed exceptional performance at Marvel Stadium by winning their past nine games in that venue.

πŸ’‘ Match Prediction

Based on the prediction, Carlton holds a 54.0% probability of winning the match, while Port Adelaide follows closely behind with a 46.0% chance of emerging victorious. In terms of fair odds, Carlton is priced at $1.85, while Port Adelaide is valued at $2.17.

The forecast suggests that Carlton is expected to secure a victory by a margin of 4 points.

Bookie Home Win Match Line Away Win Take Action
@ 1.93
-1.5 / +1.5
@ 1.86 BET NOW
@ 1.90
-1.5 / +1.5
@ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.91
-1.5 / +1.5
@ 1.87 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 Β» Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November Β» England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October Β» Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October Β» Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >