Canterbury Bulldogs vs Newcastle Knights Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 NRL Round 18 Match Preview
⏰ 2 July 2023 - 20:00 AEST
🏟 Stadium - Accor Stadium
The Accor Stadium is set to host an exciting NRL game on Sunday between the Canterbury Bulldogs and the Newcastle Knights. The match is scheduled to kick off at 2:00 pm, with the Newcastle Knights considered the favourites according to the bookmakers. Let's delve into a detailed preview of the Canterbury Bulldogs vs. Newcastle Knights game and provide you with our expert tips and betting insights.
The Canterbury Bulldogs showed promise at the beginning of the season, but injuries to key players and ongoing struggles in their attacking game caused them to regress. In their last two matches, the Bulldogs have performed poorly, conceding a total of 82 points in defeats against the Eels and Sharks. Their victories since the start of April have been narrow two-point wins against the Titans and Dragons.
|Bookie||Home Win||Away Win||Take Action|
|@ 2.18||@ 1.70||BET NOW|
|@ 2.15||@ 1.70||BET NOW|
|@ 2.12||@ 1.70||BET NOW|
On the other hand, the Newcastle Knights have experienced frustration as they reflect on missed opportunities in recent weeks. Despite closely contested matches against the Broncos, Roosters, and Panthers without their Origin representatives, the Knights were unable to secure victories. If they had emerged victorious in just two of those encounters, they would find themselves in the conversation for the finals. However, their current position in the bottom four leaves them at risk of being overtaken by the Bulldogs if they suffer a defeat in their upcoming Sunday clash.
📋 Players to watch:
- In the last five games where the Knights have been considered favorites, Dominic Young has scored a try in each of those matches. This suggests that Young has been in good form and has consistently found success in scoring tries when the Knights have been expected to win.
- On the other hand, Josh Addo-Carr has an impressive record against the Knights, scoring eight tries in his last ten games against them. This indicates that Addo-Carr has been a formidable opponent for the Knights, consistently finding the try line and showcasing his scoring ability in previous encounters.
- It's worth considering these statistics when assessing the potential performance of Dominic Young and Josh Addo-Carr in their upcoming match against the Knights. However, it's important to note that past performance is not a guarantee of future outcomes, and various factors can influence individual player performance and team dynamics in each game.
⚡ Match Facts:
- The Bulldogs have experienced defeat in eight out of their past ten games.
- At Accor Stadium, the Bulldogs have suffered losses in four out of their previous five games.
- In the last four encounters, the Knights have emerged victorious in three instances.
- Over the course of their last four games, the Knights have witnessed a margin of 1-12.
💡 Match Prediction:
Based on the provided information, the Bulldogs have a probability of winning the match at 48.0%, while the Knights have a probability of winning at 52.0%. The fair odds for the Bulldogs to win are $2.08, and for the Knights to win are $1.92.
The forecast suggests that the Knights are expected to win the match by a margin of 1 point. However, please note that sports predictions are inherently uncertain, and actual outcomes may differ. It's always advisable to refer to the latest news, team form, and other relevant factors before making any decisions or placing bets.
|Bookie||Home Win||Match Line||Away Win||Take Action|
+2.5 / -2.5
|@ 1.90||BET NOW|
+2.5 / -2.5
|@ 1.90||BET NOW|
+2.5 / -2.5
|@ 1.91||BET NOW|
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >