Betting Sites Australia
29 Jul 2023 / admin

Canterbury Bulldogs vs Dolphins Predictions and Betting Tips

🏈 NRL Round 22 Match Preview

⏰ 30 July 2023 - 14:00 AEST

🏟 Stadium - Salter Oval Stadium

An exciting NRL match awaits as the Canterbury Bulldogs host the Redcliffe Dolphins, promising a thrilling spectacle that is certain to entertain all Rugby League fans. Mark your calendars for the event on 30th July 2023, set to kick off at 14:00 AEST.

To keep you informed and prepared, AusBetSites presents the latest betting odds for the Canterbury Bulldogs and the Redcliffe Dolphins. Drawing data from 3 online betting sites across 15 different betting markets, this comprehensive information provides valuable insights for enthusiasts.

In their inaugural season, the Dolphins find themselves facing a critical must-win game to keep their hopes alive for making it to the finals. On Sunday, they will be up against the Bulldogs, who are welcoming back several key players, making the match even more challenging.

The Dolphins had a promising start to their debut season, winning three consecutive games at the beginning. However, their recent form has been disappointing, as they have suffered five defeats in their last six matches. Their latest loss to the Panthers has pushed them down to the 14th position on the ladder, leaving them four points behind the top eight teams.

This upcoming encounter with the Bulldogs holds immense significance for the Dolphins. A victory here could potentially pave the way for their qualification for the finals, especially considering their subsequent fixture against the Knights in the last couple of rounds.

On the other hand, the Bulldogs have had a challenging season, with rookie coach Cameron Ciraldo facing numerous struggles in his first year at the helm. Injuries to key players have plagued the team throughout the campaign, with stars like Viliame Kikau out of action since Round 4 and Josh Addo-Carr participating in only 10 games.

The good news for the Bulldogs is that both Kikau and Addo-Carr are set to return for this crucial match. Additionally, halfback Toby Sexton, who missed the last game due to a concussion, will be back in action. Jacob Preston and Braidon Burns are also back on deck, further boosting the team's chances.

Bookie Home Win Away Win Take Action
@ 2.30 @ 1.63 BET NOW
@ 2.25 @ 1.65 BET NOW
@ 2.34 @ 1.60 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Canterbury Bulldogs vs Dolphins Head-to-Head

Without specific details of the head-to-head matches between the Canterbury Bulldogs and the Redcliffe Dolphins, we cannot provide a historical analysis of their past encounters.

Canterbury Bulldogs Performance

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯ In their most recent five matches, the Canterbury Bulldogs have demonstrated a performance consisting of a single triumph and four defeats on the field. This sequence of outcomes has caught the attention of sports enthusiasts and experts alike, as it presents a perplexing pattern that leaves room for analysis and speculation. The team's display exhibits a mix of elation and disappointment, making it an intriguing and unpredictable spectacle for spectators.

Dolphins Performance

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› The Dolphins' recent performance over the course of their last five matches has been a blend of results, comprising one loss, two victories, and two draws. This medley of outcomes has garnered attention and analysis from sports enthusiasts and experts alike. The team's form on the field presents a multifaceted picture of achievement, defeat, and equilibrium, leaving spectators engaged in the unpredictability and excitement of their games.

πŸ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Josh Addo-Carr has showcased an extraordinary scoring ability, netting an impressive 38 tries in just 35 games. Similarly, Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow has been on fire in the NRL this season, notching up 15 tries in 15 games, making him a player to watch out for in every match.
  • As for Viliame Kikau, his try-scoring record at Penrith speaks for itself. With an impressive tally of 18 tries over his last two seasons, he has been a potent attacking force. Now, returning from injury and donning the Bulldogs jersey, all eyes will be on him as he aims to open his account for his new team.
  • The prospect of witnessing Josh Addo-Carr, Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow, and Viliame Kikau in action is sure to add excitement to the upcoming games. Fans will eagerly anticipate their electrifying performances and goal-scoring prowess on the field.

⚑ Match Facts:

  • In their recent form, the Dolphins have encountered a slump, suffering losses in five out of their last six games. On the other hand, the Bulldogs' defense has struggled significantly, conceding a total of 268 points in their past six games. Moreover, their matches have been high-scoring affairs, witnessing over 40.5 points in their last seven games.
  • This makes the upcoming clash between the Dolphins and the Bulldogs all the more intriguing. The Dolphins will be eager to break their losing streak and improve their chances of making it to the finals in their debut season. Meanwhile, the Bulldogs will aim to tighten their defense and put up a strong fight to turn their season around.

πŸ’‘ Match Prediction:

The Bulldogs versus Dolphins match prediction indicates a probability of 30.2% for the Bulldogs to secure victory, while the Dolphins stand a higher chance at 69.8% of emerging triumphant. According to fair odds, a successful wager on the Bulldogs would yield a return of $2.28, while betting on the Dolphins would fetch $1.64 for every dollar wagered.

The forecast for the match suggests that the Dolphins are expected to win by a margin of 10 points.

Bookie Home Win Match Line Away Win Take Action
@ 1.97
+3.5 / -3.5
@ 1.83 BET NOW
@ 1.95
+3.5 / -3.5
@ 1.85 BET NOW
@ 1.96
+3.5 / -3.5
@ 1.85 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 Β» Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November Β» England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October Β» Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October Β» Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >