Betting Sites Australia
12 Jul 2023 / admin

Canterbury Bulldogs vs Brisbane Broncos Predictions and Betting Tips

🏈 NRL Round 20 Match Preview

⏰ 15 July 2023 - 15:00 AEST

🏟 Stadium - Belmore Sports Ground Stadium

An exciting NRL game awaits Rugby League fans as the Canterbury Bulldogs play host to the Brisbane Broncos. The highly anticipated match is scheduled for 15/07/2023 at 15:00 AEST.

According to Australian bookmakers, the Brisbane Broncos enter the game as the favourites with odds set at 1.34 for their victory. Rugby League enthusiasts can expect a thrilling encounter between these two teams.

A highly anticipated clash awaits as the Canterbury Bulldogs and Brisbane Broncos go head-to-head at Belmore Sports Ground on Saturday afternoon. This game holds great significance for both teams. The Bulldogs are set to witness a sell-out crowd of 17,000 as they bid farewell to club legend Josh Reynolds, who recently announced his retirement. Reynolds' final game will be in the NSW Cup as the Bulldogs take on the Bears earlier in the day. The fans hope to honor Reynolds' remarkable career by securing a victory in that match and carrying the momentum into the encounter against the formidable Broncos.

Canterbury enters the game with a sense of cautious optimism, having bounced back from a devastating 0-66 loss to the Knights by stunning the Rabbitohs with a 36-32 triumph last week. The introduction of new halfback Toby Sexton made an immediate impact, providing the team with a dynamic presence, while allowing Matt Burton to excel in his natural role as a running five-eighth.

Bookie Home Win Away Win Take Action
@ 2.95 @ 1.40 BET NOW
@ 2.75 @ 1.45 BET NOW
@ 2.80 @ 1.42 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

There is also a possibility that star forward Viliame Kikau could make an early return from a torn pectoral, although his inclusion in the squad has not been confirmed at the time of writing.

On the other hand, the Broncos find themselves in an intriguing position as they aim to avoid a repeat of last season's disappointment, where they missed out on the finals by losing five of their last six matches. Recent signs of vulnerability have surfaced, with a narrow 18-12 loss to the Titans followed by a nervy 24-16 victory over the struggling Dolphins.

With Reece Walsh serving a suspension and their forward pack depleted, the Broncos will need to deliver their best performance to emerge victorious on what promises to be an emotionally charged day at the Bulldogs' cherished home ground.

Canterbury Bulldogs Performance

In their most recent five games, the Canterbury Bulldogs have encountered a challenging run of form, with four losses and only one victory to their name.

Brisbane Broncos Performance

The Brisbane Broncos have showcased a strong performance in their previous five games, securing four wins and experiencing just one loss.

πŸ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Josh Addo-Carr has been a consistent try-scorer, impressively netting 13 tries in his previous 13 games against the Broncos.
  • In a remarkable feat, Blake Wilson achieved a hat-trick in the previous week's match against Souths, displaying his exceptional scoring abilities.
  • Corey Oates has also made his mark by scoring a try in each of his last three encounters against the Bulldogs, demonstrating his proficiency on the field.

⚑ Match Facts:

  • The Canterbury Bulldogs enter the upcoming match with a boost of confidence, having secured a significant victory against the Rabbitohs in their most recent outing.
  • At the same stage last season, the Brisbane Broncos encountered a rough patch, suffering defeat in five out of their last six games.
  • The Bulldogs' matches have witnessed a high-scoring trend, with the last three games featuring a total of 58 or more points.
  • Similarly, the Bulldogs' previous five games have seen a combined total of b, indicating an inclination towards high-scoring encounters.
  • The Broncos' recent performances have been somewhat lackluster, experiencing a loss to the Titans and narrowly scraping by with a win against the struggling Dolphins.

πŸ’‘ Match Prediction:

The upcoming Bulldogs versus Broncos match presents an intriguing prospect, with the probability favoring the Broncos to win with a 65.2% chance, while the Bulldogs trail behind with a probability of 34.8%.

Considering the fair odds, the Bulldogs are estimated at $2.95, indicating slightly lower expectations, while the Broncos stand at $1.40, suggesting they are the favored team. Based on the forecast, the Broncos are expected to emerge victorious by a margin of 8 points.

Bookie Home Win Match Line Away Win Take Action
@ 1.90
+7.5 / -7.5
@ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.90
+6.5 / -6.5
@ 1.90 BET NOW
@ 1.85
+6.5 / -6.5
@ 1.93 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 Β» Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November Β» England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October Β» Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October Β» Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >