Betting Sites Australia
05 Aug 2023 / admin

Canberra Raiders vs Wests Tigers Predictions and Betting Tips

🏈 NRL Round 23 Match Preview

⏰ 6 August 2023 - 16:05 AEST

🏟 Stadium - GIO Stadium

Rugby League fans are in for a treat as the Canberra Raiders prepare to host the Wests Tigers in an upcoming NRL game. Set to take place on August 6, 2023, at 16:05 AEST, this thrilling event promises to deliver an action-packed spectacle.

For those looking to add some excitement to the match, AusBetSites offers a comprehensive range of betting odds from 3 different Australian betting sites across 23 markets. Currently, bookmakers have placed the Canberra Raiders as the favorites to come out victorious, with odds set at @1.17.

Following consecutive defeats, the Raiders find themselves yearning to reclaim victory when they confront the embattled Tigers on Sunday in the nation’s capital. The season for the Raiders has been a curious one, commencing with a string of abysmal performances, suffering four defeats in five games, yet recuperating admirably to secure ten wins in the subsequent twelve matches.

Nevertheless, the Raiders have yet to assert their dominance over any opponent this season, with all their triumphs achieved by a mere 1-12 margin. Presently, the Raiders enter this encounter carrying the weight of two recent losses against the Warriors and Knights, the latest being a disheartening 28-6 defeat on their home turf.

Despite these setbacks, the Raiders still occupy a respectable position, holding the fifth spot on the ladder. However, they cannot afford any complacency in this pivotal game. Meanwhile, the Tigers face the daunting possibility of securing their second consecutive wooden spoon, unless they experience a remarkable reversal of fortune in the final five rounds of the season.

In fairness to the Tigers, their recent performances haven't been entirely disappointing. They put up a valiant fight against a full-strength Rabbitohs side, conceding a 32-18 defeat, and narrowly lost by four points to the Dragons in the preceding week.

With the return of Luke Brooks and Api Koroisau, and Jahreem Bula showcasing incredible form at fullback, the Tigers possess promising talents in their spine and a robust forward pack, instilling them with the confidence to match an under-pressure Raiders outfit.

Canberra Raiders vs Wests Tigers Head-to-Head

Over the past eight years, the Canberra Raiders and the Wests Tigers have faced each other in 11 thrilling encounters. The statistics reveal an impressive track record for the Canberra Raiders, who have secured an impressive 10 wins against their opponents. On the other hand, the Wests Tigers managed to claim a single victory in this period, making it an intense and one-sided rivalry.

Canberra Raiders Performance

🟩🟩🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯ The Canberra Raiders' performance in their last five matches has been a mixture of success and disappointment. They have shown impressive form by securing three consecutive wins in a row, showcasing their prowess on the field. However, they have also faced setbacks with two unfortunate losses in this period.

Wests Tigers Performance

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯ The Wests Tigers' performance in their last five games has been disappointing, with a string of five consecutive losses. It is undoubtedly a challenging period for the team and its fans. Suffering five defeats in a row can be disheartening, but it's essential to remember that sports can be unpredictable, and all teams go through highs and lows. The Wests Tigers will need to regroup, analyze their gameplay, and work together to identify areas of improvement.

πŸ“‹ Players to watch:

  • David Nofoaluma needs one more four-pointer to reach 100 tries for the Tigers.
  • Jordan Rapana has scored a try in his last three games.
  • Hudson Young has scored a try in 12 of his last 13 Sunday games with the Raiders as favorites.

⚑ Match Facts:

  • The Raiders haven't covered a -12.5 line all season.
  • The Raiders have lost their last two games.
  • All of the Raiders' 10 wins this season have been by a 1-12 margin.
  • The Tigers are on an eight-game losing streak.
  • The Raiders have won the last six meetings between the teams.
  • The Raiders beat the Tigers 20-19 earlier this season.
  • The Tigers have covered a +12.5 line in five of their last seven games vs. the Raiders.
  • The Raiders have conceded 130 points in their last four home games.

πŸ’‘ Match Prediction:

As the Raiders prepare to take on the Wests Tigers, the probabilities indicate a significant advantage for the Raiders, with an 80.8% chance of emerging victorious. On the other hand, the Wests Tigers are the underdogs, with a 19.2% probability of winning the match.

For those interested in placing bets, the fair odds stand at $1.27 for the Raiders and $3.80 for the Wests Tigers. These odds can be crucial in making informed decisions when it comes to betting on the game. The forecast predicts a possible commanding victory for the Raiders, with a margin of 17 points.

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 Β» Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November Β» England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October Β» Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October Β» Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >