Western Bulldogs vs Richmond Tigers Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 AFL Round 21 Match Preview
⏰ 4 August 2023 - 19:50 AEST
🏟 Stadium - Marvel Stadium
Prepare for an exhilarating AFL showdown as the Western Bulldogs gear up to host the mighty Richmond Tigers! This highly anticipated event is set to captivate every Aussie Rules fan out there. Mark your calendars for the thrilling match on 4th August 2023, scheduled at 19:50 AEST.
Delving into the world of odds, AusBetSites brings you an extensive array of betting options on this intense clash between Western Bulldogs and Richmond Tigers. With the 3 best betting sites offering their insights across 36 markets, the possibilities are endless! As the excitement builds up, bookmakers have pegged the Western Bulldogs as the favorites to clinch the victory, with odds currently standing at an enticing 1.45. Get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions as the game unfolds!
Friday night's clash at Marvel Stadium will prove to be a critical moment for both Richmond and the Western Bulldogs. The two teams find themselves in the midst of the top eight logjam, with the Bulldogs holding onto the 8th position and Richmond trailing at 11th.
In the 2023 season, the Bulldogs have secured 10 wins out of 19 matches, while Richmond managed to win nine and draw one. Unfortunately, last weekend didn't treat them kindly as they both faced defeats in their respective games.
The Western Bulldogs started strong, holding a commanding 35-point lead over the GWS Giants in the third quarter. However, they couldn't maintain the momentum and ended up losing by a mere five points.
Richmond, on the other hand, put up a fierce fight against the 4th placed Melbourne, but their hopes were dashed as they conceded the last five goals of the game, resulting in a 32-point loss.
The midfield battle will be crucial for both teams. The Bulldogs' Bailey Dale, Tom Liberatore, Adam Treloar, and Jack Macrae are coming off impressive 30+ disposal games, but they need to work on converting their inside 50s into scores. Unfortunately, they will have to do so without the injured duo of Alex Keath and Josh Bruce.
For the Tigers, Dustin Martin, Shai Bolton, and Tim Taranto will be the key players to watch. Under new coach Andrew McQualter, Richmond has shown promise, winning six out of their nine matches. In contrast, the Bulldogs have only managed to secure three wins during the same period, and another loss could raise doubts about their coach, Luke Beveridge.
Western Bulldogs vs Richmond Tigers Head-to-Head
Let's take a look at the head-to-head record between the Western Bulldogs and the Richmond Tigers. Over the last three years, these two formidable teams have clashed three times.
During this period, the Richmond Tigers emerged victorious twice, securing two wins out of three matches. On the other hand, the Western Bulldogs managed to claim one victory. As the rivalry continues to unfold, keep an eye out for their future encounters, as they are sure to deliver some exciting moments on the field.
Western Bulldogs Performance
🟩🟥🟥🟩🟥 The Western Bulldogs' performance in their last five games has been marked by two wins and three losses. As they continue to strive for excellence, their fans eagerly await their upcoming matches, hoping for more victories and a display of their team's true potential.
Richmond Tigers Performance
🟥🟩🟩🟩🟥 Over the course of their past five matches, the Richmond Tigers have showcased their competitive spirit with an impressive record of three consecutive wins. However, they have also faced challenges, experiencing two losses during this period. As the season unfolds, fans eagerly anticipate the Tigers' next matches, hoping for continued success and a strong comeback from any setbacks they encounter.
📋 Players to watch:
- Tim English has been performing consistently, averaging 22 disposals in his last three games this season.
- Jacob Hopper has been in fine form, achieving 20+ disposals in four of his last five matches, and still managing 18 disposals in the other game.
- Jack Macrae has shown his prowess against Richmond, averaging an impressive 30.5 disposals in his past four encounters with the team.
- Tim Taranto has been a standout performer, maintaining an average of 30 disposals per game throughout this season.
- Shai Bolton has been a scoring machine against the Bulldogs, netting eight goals in his last four games against them.
- Aaron Naughton has also been prolific on the scoreboard against Richmond, kicking eight goals in his past three matchups with the team.
⚡ Match Facts:
- In the current season, the Western Bulldogs have achieved 10 victories out of 19 matches, while Richmond boasts nine wins and a draw in their record.
- As far as the ladder standings go, the Bulldogs currently hold the 8th position, whereas Richmond is placed 11th.
- Under the guidance of Andrew McQualter, Richmond has seen success, securing six wins out of nine matches. On the other hand, the Bulldogs managed to secure only three wins in the same time period.
- Looking at their head-to-head performance, the Tigers have emerged victorious in two of the last three encounters between the two teams.
- Additionally, when competing at Marvel Stadium, the Bulldogs have shown their dominance, winning the past four matchups against Richmond.
Here are the predictions for the upcoming clash between the Western Bulldogs and the Richmond Tigers:
Probability: The Western Bulldogs are favored with a 60.6% chance of winning, while the Richmond Tigers have a 39.4% probability of securing victory.
Fair Odds: Based on the probabilities, the fair odds are estimated at $1.62 for the Western Bulldogs and $2.30 for the Richmond Tigers.
Forecast: The forecast predicts that the Western Bulldogs will emerge victorious, winning by a margin of 11 points
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >