Betting Sites Australia
11 Aug 2023 / admin

Brisbane Broncos vs Parramatta Eels Predictions and Betting Tips

🏈 NRL Round 24 Match Preview

⏰ 11 August 2023 - 20:00 AEST

🏟 Stadium - The Gabba Stadium

The Brisbane Broncos are set to welcome the Parramatta Eels for an exciting NRL match, promising an entertaining spectacle for all Rugby League enthusiasts. Mark your calendars for 11th August 2023, at 20:00 AEST.

Stay in the know with AusBetSites, offering up-to-date betting odds for the Brisbane Broncos and Parramatta Eels, sourced from 37 betting sites across 21 markets. Presently, bookies tip the Brisbane Broncos as frontrunners with odds @ 1.21 for victory.

The Broncos are pursuing their first minor premiership since 2000, gearing up to face the Eels on Friday night at the Gabba. This season has been marked by the Broncos' impressive performance, showing unwavering momentum after their setback at this stage last year. Currently on a five-game winning streak, the Broncos share the top spot on the table with Penrith. They enter this match fresh off a decisive 30-14 triumph over the Cowboys last week.

The significance of this victory was amplified as it unfolded without the presence of Adam Reynolds due to injury. However, the skilled halfback is slated to make a comeback for this upcoming clash. In contrast, the Eels find themselves in the ninth position on the ladder. With matches against the Broncos, Roosters, and Panthers remaining before a final-round bye, their standing is precarious.

For Parramatta, a substantial improvement is essential to secure a fifth consecutive appearance in the finals. Their recent performance necessitated a comeback against the Dragons at home last week. As the stage is set, both teams face pivotal challenges that will shape their respective trajectories in the league.

Bookie Home Win Away Win Take Action
@ 1.26 @ 3.85 BET NOW
@ 1.26 @ 3.90 BET NOW
@ 1.24 @ 4.10 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Brisbane Broncos vs Parramatta Eels Head-to-Head

In the last 8 years, the head-to-head clashes between the Brisbane Broncos and the Parramatta Eels have been dominated by the Parramatta Eels. Out of the 15 matches played during this period, the Eels secured victory 9 times, while the Brisbane Broncos managed to claim only 6 wins. Notably, there were no draws between the two teams in these encounters. This recent history highlights the Parramatta Eels' consistent performance and their edge in these matchups over the specified timeframe.

Brisbane Broncos Performance

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 The Brisbane Broncos' recent performance in their last 5 matches shines brightly, as they have achieved an impressive streak of 5 consecutive wins. This exceptional run underscores their remarkable ability to secure victories consistently, showcasing their determination and competitive spirit on the field. This sequence of results reflects a period of notable success for the team, highlighting their current form and prowess within the realm of the competition.

Parramatta Eels Performance

🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯ Analyzing the recent performance of the Parramatta Eels in their last 5 games provides a glimpse into their journey on the field. With 2 wins and 3 losses, their performance showcases a mix of outcomes that reflect their competitive efforts. The two wins signify instances of success, underscoring their ability to secure positive results. However, the presence of 3 losses points to challenges encountered by the team, indicating moments where they fell short of their desired objectives. This sequence of results offers insights into the Eels' recent engagements, revealing both their achievements and setbacks within the context of their competitive endeavours.

πŸ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Ezra Mam has achieved a try in three of his last four games.
  • Sean Russell's contributions are evident, with a try scored in his last three games.

⚑ Match Facts:

  • The Eels have encountered challenges, with three losses in their recent five games.
  • The Broncos' impressive dominance is evident in their last four wins, all secured by a margin of 13 points or more.
  • The Broncos are currently riding a five-game winning streak.
  • Out of the last three matchups, the Broncos emerged victorious in two against their opponents.
  • A testament to their offensive strength, the Broncos have accumulated a remarkable total of 142 points across their past four games.

πŸ’‘ Match Prediction:

Looking ahead to the impending clash between the Broncos and the Eels, the provided data offers intriguing insights into the potential outcome. The probabilities suggest a notable inclination towards the Broncos, with a substantial 70.9% chance of emerging victorious, while the Eels stand at 29.1%. These probabilities translate into fair odds, as Unibet Australia place the Broncos at $1.27 and the Eels at $3.70, indicating the perceived likelihood of their respective performance.

Additionally, the forecast paints a specific picture, predicting the Broncos to secure a win by a margin of 11 points.

Bookie Home Win Match Line Away Win Take Action
@ 1.85
-11.5 / +11.5
@ 1.95 BET NOW
@ 1.85
-11.5 / +11.5
@ 1.95 BET NOW
@ 1.88
-11.5 / +11.5
@ 1.93 BET NOW

What’s gambling really costing you? Call for gambling help on 1800 858 858 For online support please visit:

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 Β» Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November Β» England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October Β» New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October Β» Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October Β» Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >