Betting Sites Australia
28 Jul 2023 / admin

Adelaide Crows vs Port Adelaide Power Predictions and Betting Tips

๐Ÿˆ AFL Round 20 Match Preview

โฐ 29 July 2023 - 19:40 AEST

๐ŸŸ Stadium - Adelaide Oval

Prepare for an enthralling spectacle that will set the hearts of Aussie Rules fans ablaze as the Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide Power clash in an electrifying AFL game. Mark your calendars for the date of destiny, the 29th of July, 2023, at 19:40 AEST, as the battleground is set for this epic encounter.

The stage is adorned with anticipation, and AusBetSites takes centre stage, unraveling the tapestry of betting odds from the 3 best betting sites, spread across 34 markets. Amidst this grand gathering of betting expertise, the spotlight shines on the fierce competitors: Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide Power.

In the ever-shifting landscape of the AFL ladder, the Adelaide Crows find themselves in the 13th position, their dreams of securing a spot in the finals still flickering, but in dire need of a win to keep the flame alive. Meanwhile, perched in the 2nd spot, Port Adelaide stands tall, yet vulnerable, knowing that a loss could see Brisbane snatch their place in the race for a home Qualifying Final.

Round 19 showcased the resilience of both teams, as they fought valiantly but tasted the bitterness of narrow defeats. The Adelaide Crows left no stone unturned in their battle against Melbourne at the MCG, succumbing by a mere four points. The duo of Taylor Walker and Izak Rankine combined their efforts, illuminating the field with their skill and prowess.

For Port Adelaide, the clash against bin the previous round drew admiration from all quarters, regarded as one of the standout games of the season. The Power charged ahead, leading by 17 points at three-quarter time, but fate took an unexpected turn, and they fell short by a mere two points.

Zak Butters and Conor Rozee shone brilliantly for Port Adelaide, proving to be key protagonists once again, and the Crows are well aware that containing them will be essential to seize any chance of victory. It's worth noting that the two sides crossed paths earlier in the season, where Adelaide triumphed by 31 points before the Power surged ahead with an incredible 13 consecutive wins. While recent history shows two losses for the Power, their indomitable spirit and determination are expected to resurge in this upcoming encounter.

Adelaide Crows vs Port Adelaide Power Head-to-Head

Over the past three years, the Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide Power have engaged in six epic clashes, setting the stage for an enthralling head-to-head battle.

In this fierce rivalry, Port Adelaide Power emerged as the dominant force, securing victory in four of the six encounters, while the Adelaide Crows claimed triumph in two thrilling matches.

Adelaide Crows Performance

๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ In their last five games, the Adelaide Crows' performance has been a mixed bag, with just one victory and four losses. The team's journey on the field has been marked by challenges and setbacks, but they continue to strive for improvement and seek to overcome the odds in their future endeavors.

Port Adelaide Power Performance

๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ Over the course of their last five matches, Port Adelaide Power's performance has seen both ups and downs. They experienced a setback with two consecutive losses, but quickly regained their stride, securing three impressive victories. The team's resilience and determination shine through as they navigate the highs and lows of the AFL season, aiming to maintain their momentum and ascend to greater heights in the matches to come.

๐Ÿ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Dan Houston has showcased his prowess on the field, averaging an impressive 30 disposals over the past five rounds. His ability to control the ball and make decisive plays has been a key asset for his team.
  • Conor Rozee has been in top form, consistently achieving 28 disposals in each of his last three matches. His tenacity and skill have made him a force to be reckoned with on the field.
  • Jordan Dawson has been a standout performer, recording 25+ disposals in an impressive seven out of his last eight matches. His consistency and impact have been instrumental in his team's success.
  • Taylor Walker has proven to be a formidable goal-scorer, netting 2 or more goals in his past 10 games. His scoring prowess has been crucial in bolstering his team's offensive capabilities.
  • Todd Marshall has been on a scoring spree, kicking an impressive 16 goals in the past seven rounds. His ability to find the back of the net consistently has been a game-changer for his team.

โšก Match Facts:

  • The Adelaide Crows have won 8 games and are currently in the 13th position on the ladder. Meanwhile, the Port Adelaide Power boasts 14 wins and sits comfortably at the 2nd spot.
  • In the recent clashes between the two teams, the Crows have emerged victorious in 2 out of the last 3 encounters.
  • Adelaide ranks 12th in terms of disposals, while Port Adelaide lags behind at 18th in this category.
  • When it comes to goal-scoring, the Crows showcase their prowess, ranking 2nd in 2023. On the other hand, the Power hold the 5th position, proving their capabilities on the offensive front.

๐Ÿ’ก Match Prediction:

In the upcoming clash between Adelaide and Port Adelaide, the probabilities favour Port Adelaide with a 55.2% chance of victory, while Adelaide stands at 44.8%. The fair odds set by bookmakers indicate that a bet on Adelaide would yield $2.65 for every dollar wagered, whereas a bet on Port Adelaide would return $1.48.

The forecast predicted a tight contest, with Port Adelaide expected to emerge as the winners, securing a hard-fought victory by 5 points.

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 ยป Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips โšฝ EPL Round 2 Match Preview โฐ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November ยป England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿ Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November ยป New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿ Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October ยป New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview โฐ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 โฐ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October ยป Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview โฐ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 โฐ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October ยป Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 โฐ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >