Betting Sites Australia
04 Aug 2023 / admin

Adelaide Crows vs Gold Coast Suns Predictions and Betting Tips

๐Ÿˆ AFL Round 21 Match Preview

โฐ 5 August 2023 - 14:10 AEST

๐ŸŸ Stadium - Adelaide Oval

Attention all Aussie Rules fans! Get ready for an enthralling AFL game as the Adelaide Crows take on the Gold Coast Suns. The much-anticipated event is scheduled for 05/08/2023 at 04:10 UTC.

Discover a plethora of betting odds for this exciting clash between the Adelaide Crows and Gold Coast Suns at AusBetSites. With betting sites offering their insights on 36 markets, there's something for everyone. As of now, bookmakers favourite the Adelaide Crows to emerge victorious with odds @1.28. Don't miss out on the action!

Both teams enter the upcoming clash with a surge of momentum following impressive wins in Round 20. Adelaide secured a convincing victory against their cross-town rivals, Port Adelaide, with Taylor Walker's remarkable performance, booting seven goals.

On the same day, Gold Coast showcased their prowess by defeating fellow Queensland-based side, the Brisbane Lions, by a margin of 41 points. Ben King was the star of the show, scoring five majors, while Touk Miller dominated the midfield, gathering 29 disposals and limiting the impact of Lachie Neale, the Brownlow Medalist, to just 17 possessions.

Both wins were remarkable, considering they were against higher-ranked teams, and they have revitalized their hopes of reaching the finals. Adelaide currently stands in 12th position with nine wins from 19 matches, while Gold Coast shares the same win-loss record, ranking 14th, but only one game behind the 8th placed Western Bulldogs.

Since Steven King took over as coach, the Suns have won two out of three matches, showcasing their improvement under his guidance. However, defeating the Crows might be a challenging task, given Adelaide's impressive record of winning eight out of 11 games at the Adelaide Oval in 2023.

Expect the home side to be tenacious around the football and display solid defensive skills. On the attacking front, they possess match-winners who can keep their finals aspirations alive. The clash between these two teams promises to be enthralling, with both sides determined to continue their winning form and keep their finals dreams alive.

Adelaide Crows vs Gold Coast Suns Head-to-Head

Let's take a look at the head-to-head record between the Adelaide Crows and the Gold Coast Suns over the last three years. During this period, the Adelaide Crows secured one victory, while the Gold Coast Suns managed to win two out of the three matches they played. 

Adelaide Crows Performance

๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฉ The Adelaide Crows' performance in their last five games shows that they have achieved two wins and suffered three losses. Let's hope they bounce back stronger in the upcoming matches!

Gold Coast Suns Performance

๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ The Gold Coast Suns' performance in the last five matches has been consistent, with two victories and three losses. What's impressive is that they won their latest two matches out of the last three. It seems like they are hitting their stride, and fans can look forward to more thrilling performances in the future.

๐Ÿ“‹ Players to watch:

  • Rory Laird has been in excellent form, averaging 29 disposals in his last four games against the Gold Coast Suns.
  • Jordan Dawson is also coming off an impressive performance with 32 disposals and has achieved 25+ disposals in eight of his past nine matches.
  • Noah Anderson has been consistently productive, recording 25+ disposals in his last five matches.
  • Darcy Fogarty has been a scoring threat against the Suns, kicking six goals in his past three matches against them.
  • On the other side, Ben King has been a dominant force for Gold Coast, kicking 10 goals in his last three matches against Adelaide, including five goals in his last game.
  • Taylor Walker has also been in fine form, scoring 10 goals in his past four matches against the Suns.

โšก Match Facts:

  • Both sides scored upset victories last weekend with a 9-10 win-loss record each.
  • Gold Coast has won their last two matches against Adelaide, but the Crows have a perfect record of five wins against Gold Coast at the Adelaide Oval.
  • Adelaide leads the competition in goals scored, while Gold Coast ranks 15th in this measure.
  • An exciting and competitive match awaits as both teams aim for crucial points to improve their ladder positions.

๐Ÿ’ก Match Prediction:

Based on the provided information, it is predicted that Adelaide will win the match against Gold Coast by a margin of 25 points. However, the exact score cannot be determined with the given data. The final score will depend on various factors and the actual performance of the teams during the game. So, while the forecast indicates Adelaide's victory by 25 points, the actual score could be different.

Probability: Adelaide has a 73.2% chance of winning, while Gold Coast has a 26.8% chance.

Fair Odds: For Adelaide, the fair odds are $1.37, and for Gold Coast, the fair odds are $3.10.

Forecast: The forecast suggests that Adelaide will win by 25 points.

Bookies Australia

What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!

Latest News and Blog Posts

EPL 11 Round 4 November 2023 ยป Fulham vs Manchester Utd

04 Nov 2023

Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips โšฝ EPL Round 2 Match Preview โฐ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 4 November ยป England vs Australia

04 Nov 2023

England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿ Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >

Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 - 1 November ยป New Zealand vs South Africa

01 Nov 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿ Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 28 October ยป New Zealand vs South Africa

27 Oct 2023

New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview โฐ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 โฐ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 27 October ยป Argentina vs England

27 Oct 2023

Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview โฐ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 โฐ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >

Rugby World Cup 2023 - 7 October ยป Wales vs Georgia

07 Oct 2023

Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips ๐Ÿˆ Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview โฐ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 โฐ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST ๐ŸŸ Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >