St Kilda Saints vs Carlton Blues Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 AFL Round 21 Match Preview
⏰ 6 August 2023 - 15:20 AEST
🏟 Stadium - Marvel Stadium
A highly anticipated AFL game is set to take place as the St Kilda Saints host the Carlton Blues, promising to provide an entertaining spectacle for all Aussie Rules fans. The exciting event is scheduled for August 6, 2023, at 15:20 AEST.
According to AusBetSites, which aggregates betting odds from 3 different sports betting sites across 36 markets, the bookmakers currently favour the Carlton Blues to win the game with odds set at 1.33. This makes Carlton Blues the top pick for many bettors, as they are seen as having a higher likelihood of securing victory in this much-anticipated clash.
In the upcoming AFL Round 21 clash, St Kilda will face off against Carlton in a game that pits the 5th-ranked team against the 7th-ranked team. The Saints secured their current position after an impressive performance last weekend, defeating Hawthorn by a margin of 29 points.
Ross Lyon's team started the match with a bang, scoring nine goals in the first term. Although they faced challenges at different stages of the game, they managed to hold their ground with determination. Dan Butler emerged as a key player, contributing with four major goals, while Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera and Brad Crouch both showcased their skills with 30+ disposals each.
Carlton made headlines over the weekend with their remarkable 17-point victory against their arch rivals and the ladder leaders, Collingwood. Charlie Curnow's stellar performance, booting six majors, solidified his position in the race for the Coleman Medal, maintaining a lead over Taylor Walker.
Michael Voss's team has been on an impressive winning streak, securing six consecutive victories and becoming favorites for the upcoming clash. However, they'll have to navigate through a growing injury toll, with key playmaker Adam Cerra being the latest casualty.
On the other hand, St Kilda will also face challenges as they have a number of players sidelined. Considering the presence of Curnow and Jacob Weitering on Carlton's side, I anticipate the Blues to extend their winning streak on Sunday afternoon. The match promises to be an exciting display of talent, with both teams vying for victory in a high-stakes encounter.
St Kilda Saints vs Carlton Blues Head-to-Head
In the head-to-head matchup between St Kilda Saints (SKS) and Carlton Blues (CBL) over the last three years, they have faced each other four times. Out of these four encounters, St Kilda Saints emerged victorious in three matches, while Carlton Blues managed to secure a win in one of the games. This head-to-head record indicates that St Kilda Saints have been more successful against Carlton Blues in recent years, and they will aim to maintain their winning streak when they meet again in their upcoming AFL clash.
On the other hand, Carlton Blues will be eager to turn the tide and secure a much-needed victory to improve their standing in this fierce rivalry. As the two teams prepare to face off once more, fans are sure to be eagerly anticipating another thrilling and competitive contest on the field.
St Kilda Saints Performance
🟩🟥🟥🟩🟩 Over the course of the last five matches, the St Kilda Saints' performance has been a fascinating blend of triumph and disappointment. They have secured three impressive victories, demonstrating their prowess on the field, while also enduring one unfortunate loss that left fans in awe of the opponents' skills. The team's journey has been a rollercoaster ride, with moments of sheer brilliance followed by unexpected challenges that kept everyone on the edge of their seats. The St Kilda Saints have proven themselves to be a force to be reckoned with, and their future matches hold the promise of excitement and unpredictability.
Carlton Blues Performance
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 The Carlton Blues have been absolutely dominant in their last five games, securing an impressive and rare streak of five consecutive great wins. Their performances on the field have been nothing short of outstanding, leaving fans and critics alike in awe of their skills and determination. With each match, they have displayed a level of excellence that sets them apart from their competitors. The team's cohesion and relentless drive have been the key factors behind their remarkable success, and they have firmly established themselves as a formidable force in the league. Carlton Blues' recent form has been nothing short of remarkable, and they are undoubtedly a team to watch as they continue to strive for excellence in the upcoming matches.
📋 Players to watch:
- Blake Acres has showcased excellent form, achieving 20+ disposals in each of his last five matches.
- Sam Docherty has been a consistent performer, recording 25+ disposals in 11 out of his last 12 matches.
- Patrick Cripps has been effective against St Kilda, averaging 28 disposals in his past four games against them.
- Brad Crouch has been in fine touch, managing 25+ disposals in his previous nine matches.
- Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera has been displaying remarkable skills, averaging 29 disposals in his last four matches.
- Charlie Curnow has been a scoring machine, kicking 3+ goals in his past six matches.
⚡ Match Facts:
- St Kilda holds a win-loss record of 11-8, while Carlton's record stands at 10-8 with a draw. As per the ladder standings, the Saints are placed 5th, whereas the Blues occupy the 7th spot.
- Looking at their recent performance, Carlton has been on a winning streak, securing victories in their last six matches. On the other hand, St Kilda has managed to win three of their previous matches during the same period.
- Interestingly, St Kilda has emerged victorious in their last two encounters against Carlton, including a Round 6 clash this year, where they won by a margin of 22 points. The upcoming match between these two teams promises to be an exciting battle as they vie for dominance on the field.
💡 Match Prediction:
As the highly anticipated match between St Kilda and Carlton approaches, the predictions are in, and the probability heavily favours Carlton with a 74.9% chance of victory. On the other hand, St Kilda's chances are at 25.1%, indicating that they face an uphill battle. The fair odds for betting enthusiasts reflect this prediction as well, with Carlton at $1.45 and St Kilda at $2.70. These odds suggest that Carlton is the clear favourite to win the match.
According to the forecast, Carlton is expected to secure a victory with a margin of 27 points. If they manage to maintain their form and capitalize on their strengths, they could very well achieve this result.
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >