Port Adelaide Power vs GWS Giants Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 AFL Round 22 Match Preview
⏰ 13 August 2023 - 16:40 AEST
🏟 Stadium - Adelaide Oval
Port Adelaide Power will welcome the GWS Giants in an AFL matchup set to captivate fans on August 13th, 2023, at 4:40 PM AEST.
AusBetSites offers a comprehensive array of betting odds for Port Adelaide Power and GWS Giants, sourced from 3 betting sites in Australia across 37 markets. The prevailing sentiment among bookmakers is in favor of Port Adelaide Power, with odds of @1.4, positioning them as the favored team to secure victory in this contest.
Round 22 kicks off with an enticing clash. Collingwood aims to rebound after two losses to Carlton and Hawthorn. Last week, a 32-point defeat against Hawthorn saw Nick Daicos sustain a knee injury.
The standout player faces up to six weeks off, and Nathan Murphy may also miss this week. Players like Jack Crisp, Scott Pendlebury, and Jordan de Goey need solutions for Hawthorn's challenges.
Geelong responded to a Round 20 loss to Fremantle by beating a depleted Port Adelaide by 12 points at GMHBA Stadium last weekend. The Cats displayed swift ball movement, driven by Patrick Dangerfield and Grian Myers. Tom Stewart provided solid rebound from the backline.
A Geelong victory is crucial for their finals aspirations, with matches against St Kilda and the Western Bulldogs ahead. They're in 9th place. Collingwood maintains a two-game lead over rivals, aiming to secure a home final. This contest promises a close finish.
Port Adelaide Power vs GWS Giants Head-to-Head
In their recent encounters over the past three years, Port Adelaide Power has faced off against the GWS Giants twice. The head-to-head record between the two teams shows that GWS Giants have secured victories in both of these matchups, while Port Adelaide Power has yet to claim a win. With a total of two games played, GWS Giants have maintained a winning streak against Port Adelaide Power during this period.
Port Adelaide Power Performance
🟩🟥🟥🟥🟥 Port Adelaide Power's recent performance in their last five games has seen them secure one victory while facing four defeats. The team has encountered challenges in their recent matchups, resulting in a majority of losses. Despite their recent struggles, Port Adelaide Power remains determined to improve their performance in the upcoming games and strive for better results on the field.
GWS Giants Performance
🟥🟩🟩🟩🟩 The GWS Giants have displayed a mixed performance in their last five games, securing four wins but also experiencing one loss. Their recent track record reflects a competitive spirit and a willingness to secure victories on the field. The team has managed to emerge victorious in the majority of their recent matches, showcasing their determination and ability to overcome challenges. The GWS Giants are focused on maintaining their winning momentum while addressing any areas of improvement to continue their positive trajectory in upcoming games.
📋 Players to watch:
- Scott Pendlebury has recorded 20+ disposals in 10 of his last 11 games, being subbed out once.
- Steele Sidebottom's past three matches average is 22 disposals.
- Jack Crisp achieved 20+ disposals in his last five games.
- Tom Stewart managed 20+ disposals in six of seven recent games, 18 in the other.
- Over the past seven weeks, Jamie Elliott's goal average is 3 per game.
- Jeremy Cameron's season tally is 46 goals from 18 games.
⚡ Match Facts:
- Collingwood boasts a 16-4 record this season, while Geelong has 10 wins and a draw.
- Geelong has won four of the last five clashes with Collingwood, but the Pies triumphed by 22 points in Round 1 this year.
- The Cats sit 4th for goals scored this year, Collingwood is 5th.
- In disposals, Collingwood ranks 8th, Geelong sits 16th.
💡 Match Prediction:
The upcoming clash between Port Adelaide and GW Sydney is anticipated to be a closely contested match, with Port Adelaide holding a slight advantage in the predicted outcome. The probability suggests that Port Adelaide has a 60.3% chance of emerging victorious, while GW Sydney trails closely behind with a 39.7% chance. The fair odds indicate that Port Adelaide is favored by bookmakers, with odds of $1.46 compared to GW Sydney's odds of $2.70.
The forecast points to a relatively narrow victory for Port Adelaide, with a projected margin of 10 points. Fans can expect an engaging and competitive encounter between these two teams as they battle it out on the field.
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >