North Melbourne vs Essendon Bombers Predictions and Betting Tips
🏈 AFL Round 22 Match Preview
⏰ 12 August 2023 - 13:45 AEST
🏟 Stadium - Marvel Stadium
The North Melbourne Kangaroos welcome the Essendon Bombers in an AFL clash sure to captivate Aussie Rules enthusiasts. The matchup is set for 12/08/2023 at 13:45 AEST.
AusBetSites offers comprehensive betting odds for both teams from 3 betting sources across 37 markets. Currently, Australian bookmakers favour the Essendon Bombers to secure victory with odds of @1.22.
Essendon has a prime chance to secure a win as they strive to regain a spot in the top eight. They face North Melbourne, who have endured 18 consecutive losses.
A victory for Essendon would allow them to gain ground on higher-ranked teams, assuming other results align. North Melbourne, led by Brad Scott, holds the 12th position on the ladder, trailing 6th placed Western Bulldogs by a single win and percentage. However, Essendon needs to enhance their recent performance after narrowly defeating West Coast. A late Kyle Langford goal spared them from relinquishing the match.
In the win, Langford kicked five goals, and Darcy Parish, Nick Hind, and Zach Merrett showcased impressive ball skills. North Melbourne suffered a 32-point loss to Melbourne, despite holding a 33-point lead earlier. Eddie Ford managed three goals, and Jack Ziebell displayed a vintage performance with 33 disposals. Luke Davies Uniacke, Jy Simpkin, and Bailey Scott each had 25+ disposals.
This group of players must deliver standout performances to challenge Essendon. Depth could be an issue for the Roos, and their struggle to accumulate a winning score could also hinder them. Notably, North Melbourne gave Essendon a tough fight in their previous encounter earlier this season, resulting in a six-point Bombers victory. Considering recent events and the stakes, I anticipate Essendon to be highly focused. They should comfortably secure a victory in this matchup.
North Melbourne vs Essendon Bombers Head-to-Head
In the past three years, North Melbourne Kangaroos (NMK) and Essendon Bombers (ESS) have faced off four times, with Essendon Bombers emerging victorious in all four encounters. This head-to-head record highlights the recent dominance of the Essendon Bombers over the North Melbourne Kangaroos.
North Melbourne Performance
🟩🟥🟥🟩🟩 North Melbourne Kangaroos have faced a challenging streak in their last five games, experiencing a series of five consecutive losses. This recent performance indicates a struggle for North Melbourne Kangaroos, as they aim to turn their fortunes around and regain their competitive edge in upcoming matches.
Essendon Bombers Performance
🟩🟥🟥🟩🟩 The Essendon Bombers have displayed a mixed performance in their most recent five games, securing two victories while also facing three losses. This run of results reflects a combination of successes and challenges for the team, showcasing their ability to clinch wins while also highlighting areas for improvement. The Essendon Bombers will likely be focused on building upon their recent successes and addressing any shortcomings as they continue their campaign in upcoming matches.
📋 Players to watch:
- Zach Merrett has excelled against North Melbourne, averaging 36 disposals in his last four matches.
- Darcy Parish maintains a strong average of 31 disposals per game this season.
- Consistently, Luke Davies-Uniacke has recorded 25+ disposals in his past five matches.
- Peter Wright has been impactful, scoring eight goals in his previous three games against the Roos.
- Kyle Langford has been a scoring force, netting 10 goals in the last two weeks.
⚡ Match Facts:
- North Melbourne has suffered 18 consecutive losses, securing only two wins in 2023. In contrast, Essendon has clinched 10 victories.
- Essendon is placed 5th for disposals this year, while North Melbourne occupies the 13th position.
- Regarding goals scored, Essendon holds the 8th spot, while North Melbourne ranks 17th.
💡 Match Prediction:
The upcoming clash between Nth Melbourne and Essendon has captured the attention of avid AFL enthusiasts. Analyzing the provided data, Essendon holds a higher probability of triumph with a notable 69.5% chance, while Nth Melbourne follows closely at 30.5%. Bookmakers have established fair odds, offering $3.25 for a Nth Melbourne victory and $1.26 for an Essendon success.
The forecast paints a picture of Essendon potentially securing a victory by a margin of 20 points. This prediction underscores Essendon's favored position, suggesting their potential to dominate the game. Meanwhile, Nth Melbourne will be striving to defy the odds and deliver a resilient performance on the field.
What are you prepared to lose today?
Set a deposit limit!
Latest News and Blog Posts
Fulham vs Manchester Utd Predictions and Betting Tips ⚽ EPL Round 2 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 22:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Fulham boss Marco Silva celebrated a n... read more >
England vs Australia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 4 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST The Poms versus the Aussies - it was supposed to be one of the big ti... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Prediction and Betting Tips 🏏 Cricket ICC World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 1 November 2023 - 18:30 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium (Pune) ... read more >
New Zealand vs South Africa Final Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Final Match Preview ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 29 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade... read more >
Argentina vs England Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 3rd Place Match Preview ⏰ 27 October 2023 - 20:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 28 October 2023 - 05:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de Franc... read more >
Wales vs Georgia Prediction and Betting Tips 🏈 Rugby World Cup 2023 Match Preview ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 14:00 GMT +1 ⏰ 7 October 2023 - 23:00 AEST 🏟 Stadium - Stade de la Beaujoire (Nantes)... read more >